Law George Zimmerman suing Trayvon Martin’s family and others for $100 million

You do realize that Zimmerman was on his way BACK to his truck, right? The 911 operator told him to stop following, so he did. It was Trayvon who turned around and followed Zimmerman and attacked him from behind. Then got on top of him and tried to bash his brains out onto the concrete.

But ignore reality.
Lol at all that zim spin. He was attacked, according to him and only him without a single witness. Trying to bash his brains out, but yet only a minor scratch on his head that required zero medical attention. You just gobbling up zims word for gospel. He was tracking a kid who did nothing wrong and was cursing on the phone call with 911. But yeah I’m sure he was totally civilized when they finally confronted each other.

I actually didn't know him very well, but he accused me of being a bad faith rightwinger.

Agreed.
Lol. Everyone I disagree with is bad. Not like we talked a lot and 7437 and I had our differences, but could usually have a civil exchange and come out of it with a better understanding of each other.

I've been called a racist, right winger, conservative and white nationalist here. As well as a Hungarian nationalist who wants to ruin Canada because I accept and endorse diversity in the new world. A mentally unstable liberal once as well. This what it is.

I've been called a racist, right winger, conservative and white nationalist here. As well as a Hungarian nationalist who wants to ruin Canada because I accept and endorse diversity in the new world. A mentally unstable liberal once as well. This what it is.
Yup, I bash democrats and liberals a lot of the time on this board but I'm pretty liberal on quite issues: gun control, environment, welfare, etc

tumblr_lhc78jN3qb1qa556so1_500.png

Lol at all that zim spin. He was attacked, according to him and only him without a single witness. Trying to bash his brains out, but yet only a minor scratch on his head that required zero medical attention. You just gobbling up zims word for gospel. He was tracking a kid who did nothing wrong and was cursing on the phone call with 911. But yeah I’m sure he was totally civilized when they finally confronted each other.
Ur retarded

Right. That’s a pretty explosive allegation there. The legitimacy of his suit maybe all boils down to the identity of “Diamond Eugene”. If the fat girl wasn’t her then the Martin’s may be in some serious trouble.
*wet grass sounds

Too bad the system protected NBC from their smear of George Zimmerman. Can't blame the guy for this. He's been through a lot.

Kind of.

But I suppose you intended to use the royal "you" and just worded your statement awkwardly. Anyway liking weed and guns in and of itself does not make anyone a thug, white or black, but somehow one group gets judged for it more harshly.
Probably because of the stuff I mentioned. If I wear a white hood do I look awful lot like one group? Maybe you judge me based on that? Tiny skull cap? Burka? Tie die shirt and old jeans?

Back