Law George Zimmerman suing Trayvon Martin’s family and others for $100 million

Two idiots crossed paths and one died.

The media turned it into a race story as always and I don't blame him for suing. Hope he gets his money. As far as the shooting goes, he did absolutely nothing wrong.

Probably the weed and guns that you brag about robbing people with that is the difference or dressing like people who call themselves thugs and glorifying them. But you knew that and are just being an asshole

Huh? I don't rob people though nor am I black so I don't get what your point here is.

I bet the jurors in this case regret their decision.
You think that tailing a person at night you believe could be a criminal won't start a fight. Not so bright are you.

Try it sometime. Your gonna end up in a confrontation with alot of men, and maced by women

You do realize that Zimmerman was on his way BACK to his truck, right? The 911 operator told him to stop following, so he did. It was Trayvon who turned around and followed Zimmerman and attacked him from behind. Then got on top of him and tried to bash his brains out onto the concrete.

But ignore reality.

You do realize that Zimmerman was on his way BACK to his truck, right? The 911 operator told him to stop following, so he did. It was Trayvon who turned around and followed Zimmerman and attacked him from behind. Then got on top of him and tried to bash his brains out onto the concrete.

But ignore reality.

I read in the Lounge sticky that 7437 got banned, so don't expect a response. I guess that Kong dosn't tap dude got banned too.

But ignore reality.

Allegedly. Ultimately there are no eyewitnesses other than Zimmerman himself and no videos unlike with Arbery. He didn't get off because he was innocent, he got off because there was reasonable doubt.

Allegedly. Ultimately there are no eyewitnesses other than Zimmerman himself and no videos unlike with Arbery. He didn't get off because he was innocent, he got off because there was reasonable doubt.

Correct. I remember reading Zimmerman's statement that Trayvon was hiding in a bush then jumped out and yelled "you're going to die!" like he was Freddy from a slasher flick and realizing how incredibly gullible people were for buying his story as wholesale facts.

Correct. I remember reading Zimmerman's statement that Trayvon was hiding in a bush then jumped out and yelled "you're going to die!" like he was Freddy from a slasher flick and realizing how incredibly gullible people were for buying his story as wholesale facts.

Given the way Zimmerman has conducted himself post trial, there are reasons to doubt his testimony. Multiple threats of gun violence, bragging about killing Martin, etc. Not much to like about the guy.

Here's two hours of context with no cliffs, if anyone's interested. This is the aforementioned documentary. (Fuck off with your demand for cliffs; it's not like I made a thread on the subject)

The guy directing this has put out crap conspiracy theory's before.

Here's two hours of context with no cliffs, if anyone's interested. This is the aforementioned documentary. (Fuck off with your demand for cliffs; it's not like I made a thread on the subject)

I'm 45 minutes in and my brain is exploding. Crump should be put on trial. ABC should be sued into oblivion. They planned these race wars. This is astonishing. Our media, our politicians and our justice system all coming together to produce a fake narrative and now our country burns.

This documentary should be required watching for all Americans.

Dana should sign him and battle it out with Ngannou
Screen-Shot-2014-01-30-at-11.25.26-PM.png

Dana should sign him and battle it out with Ngannou
Screen-Shot-2014-01-30-at-11.25.26-PM.png
ZimZam has no ground game even after years of "training". Probably trained at some McDojo whose only concern were the checks ZimZam was writing, cleared.

ZimZam has no ground game even after years of "training". Probably trained at some McDojo whose only concern were the checks ZimZam was writing, cleared.
I think the instructor at the gym was interviewed and said ZimZam was a gay little fat guy with no skills

Did I call you a thug
Kind of.
Probably the weed and guns that you brag about robbing people with that is the difference or dressing like people who call themselves thugs and glorifying them. But you knew that and are just being an asshole
But I suppose you intended to use the royal "you" and just worded your statement awkwardly. Anyway liking weed and guns in and of itself does not make anyone a thug, white or black, but somehow one group gets judged for it more harshly.

Kind of.

But I suppose you intended to use the royal "you" and just worded your statement awkwardly. Anyway liking weed and guns in and of itself does not make anyone a thug, white or black, but somehow one group gets judged for it more harshly.
... Are you Young Thug? Big fan bro.

Nothing. Shows that everyone from Crump to the prosecutors was in on the scam, though. Sad.
And the only one who really gave a shit about him at all was his stepmom, it appears. Sad.

Fucking Florida man. Always so corrupt, and always trying to divide and destroy this nation. The hoax required the "justice system" the "media" and Trayvon's family to create the ultimate propaganda to divide our great nation. Sad. Corrupt.

And of course nothing will happen. The Globalists want this.

Oh shit. 2 of the craziest.
7437 was cool. Kong was an absolute nut and the dumbest regular in the WR, but in the 'Berry he was pretty cool. The current intolerant political climate has driven lots of people crazy. Many people ignore common ground and just want to win arguments at all cost and *need to be right. Sucks.

Back