Genuinely afraid for Michael Bisping

That was not a war. Not even close.

I agree - besides the first round Jones did dominate. What I was referring to is that Vitor showed heart and he should stamina. He's been in similar situations earlier in his career and he would usually look defeated and out of shape.

Besides the Hendo fight Bisping has taken little to no damage in most of his other fights...... Gtfo with this crap. :rolleyes:

He got saved bythe bell twice in the wand fight. But yeah, he successfully backpeddled/jabbed against other strikers.

I agree - besides the first round Jones did dominate. What I was referring to is that Vitor showed heart and he should stamina. He's been in similar situations earlier in his career and he would usually look defeated and out of shape.

Well, he didn't just flat out quit as he has done in the past. It is hard to fault him in the Jones fight because of how good Jones is.

knocked out? or caught with a good shot and recovered to win the fights? I have never seen him "nearly knocked out" at all. Only seen him get clipped by Wand and him go to ground(he made the choice to go to the floor) or Stann clipping him at the end of the 1st.

So guess again, and you can check on the numbers... he is one of the least hit UFC fighters

What is this? 'Most irrelevant rebuttal possible' day?

I don't need to guess. I watch fights thoroughly before positing my opinion and I let things like evidence and evenhanded deduction, not bias, dictate my post. You should try it. He admitted to nearly being stopped by Akiyama and your creatively hilarious interpretation of the Wand fight is so unrealistically bizarre that it doesn't warrant a direct response. Let me guess: he had an irresistible urge to power nap against Kang that couldn't wait any longer? Ignoring those, there's at least 3 other UFC fights where was he noticeably hurt with the Stann example as the least of them.

Going further, to suggest that getting seriously stunned as a result of concussive force as Bisping is prone to doesn't equate to damage received is evidence of a potent combination of ignorance and favortism.

I really think Bisping is going down hard in this o/ne.

2wn4phs.jpg

Michael+Bisping++vs.+Jorge+Rivera+5.gif

knockouts_Denis_Kang_Drops_Michael_Bisping_UFC_105.gif

awesome_Brian_Stann_Punches_Michael_Bisping_UFC_152.gif

michael-bisping_ross-pointon.gif

For those that are saying Bisping does NOT expose his chin, I think these gifs pretty clearly show that he's terrible about keeping his chin up. Belfort's just the wrong guy to keep your head up against.

He is a professional, and younger and more hungry, Michael wins this fight

I don't need to guess. I watch fights thoroughly before positing my opinion and I let things like evidence and evenhanded deduction, not bias, dictate my post. You should try it. He admitted to nearly being stopped by Akiyama and your creatively hilarious interpretation of the Wand fight is so unrealistically bizarre that it doesn't warrant a direct response. Let me guess: he had an irresistible urge to power nap against Kang that couldn't wait any longer? Ignoring those, there's at least 3 other UFC fights where was he noticeably hurt with the Stann example as the least of them.

Going further, to suggest that getting seriously stunned as a result of concussive force as Bisping is prone to doesn't equate to damage received is evidence of a potent combination of ignorance and favortism.

2psoinm.gif

what? no he lunged in and was caught by a counter shot he didnt see, he was in no way almost KO'd. You actually dont have a clue what you are talking about

Bisping can grapple now. Besides, you should be worried for Belfort, Bisping wil keep him at range and frustrate Belfort until the only chance for him to win will be to catch Mike.

The only reason I'm pulling for the Count is to see him destroyed by Mr. Anderson in true Matrix fashion.

How blind can you be his durability and toughness is directly linked to wether he takes severe punishment and been hurt.

Your post doesn't even make sense.

LOLZ. Exactly. That's why fighters like Shogun and Leben and Fedor and Rampage and Hendo haven't taken...wait....no my posts make perfect sense; just stop.

source of him saying Akiyama almost stopped him please? Also check the gif, Wand lands a strike and Bisping goes to ground, he does not fall... he places his hands on the ground ffs, most people who are almost KO'd dont have that option

Bisping should become a grappler, his standup is not horrible but he's got no power. That's exactly why the fans don't respect his shyt-talk, because he never puts any serious hurting on his opponents.

Bisping has been hurt in a lot of fights when he is forced to throw combinations or he is coming forward he leaves himself way to open.

This is a very winnable fight for Vitor .

Bisping even if he wins gets Anderson .

This sucks in my opinion as Bisping is not deserving of a fight with Silva , how many chances have they given Bisping to get a title shot.

Bisping is good but guys he will never be good enough to be truly a top fighter.

You should be afraid for him. If Vitor doesn't knock him out tomorrow, Anderson knocks him out some months in the future. Either way, I will be happy.

So be afraid, Bisping fans, be very afraid.

I agree.....If Bisping is beat yet again in a title run, he should try Welterweight, or just retire because he will NEVER, EVER, wear a belt!!

Bisping has been hurt in a lot of fights when he is forced to throw combinations or he is coming forward he leaves himself way to open.

This is a very winnable fight for Vitor .

Bisping even if he wins gets Anderson .

This sucks in my opinion as Bisping is not deserving of a fight with Silva , how many chances have they given Bisping to get a title shot.

Bisping is good but guys he will never be good enough to be truly a top fighter.

I agree with you 100% & have been stating this forever, but U are wasting your breath because Bisping's fans are just like Bisping, talk shit, can't back it up, & will never amount to anything!!:D

Back