Genuinely afraid for Michael Bisping

Besides the Hendo fight Bisping has taken little to no damage in most of his other fights...... Gtfo with this crap. :rolleyes:

2wn4phs.jpg

Michael+Bisping++vs.+Jorge+Rivera+5.gif

knockouts_Denis_Kang_Drops_Michael_Bisping_UFC_105.gif

awesome_Brian_Stann_Punches_Michael_Bisping_UFC_152.gif

michael-bisping_ross-pointon.gif

What?! He gets dropped or hurt bad in every fight.

Ive never seen him badly hurt in the octagon barring the Henderson fight(and I doubt he felt a thing at the time). Being rocked by punches just means you were stunned, Bisping has one of the lowest percentages in the UFC for damage taken

Bisping has trouble with the overhands..I'm a fan of both fighters and could really care less who takes it but its really doesn't require much thought..belfort is done with and bisping ages like wine.

There is no doubt that the Chuck Liddellesque Vitor Befort will be swinging for the fences. With the way Bisping keeps his chin up, it is extremely probable that Belfort will land a power punch right on the jaw.

After getting knocked half-stupid by Hendo, Bisping can only take so much more face abuse of that type before he gets brain damaged or killed in the ring. And if anyone can hit as hard as Hendo, it's Belfort.

I really hope that Bisping does not get seriously or permanently injured. This would make the fight to get MMA legalized in New York even more difficult.

Edit: By Chuck Liddellesque, I am referring to Vitor's new Mohawk. See the weigh-in video if you don't know what I'm talking about.
hes been knocked out once in 30 odd fights. go troll the stefan struve fanbase.

...what a chin on bisping...

Ive never seen him badly hurt in the octagon barring the Henderson fight(and I doubt he felt a thing at the time). Being rocked by punches just means you were stunned, Bisping has one of the lowest percentages in the UFC for damage taken

Then you're confusing Bisping with another fighter because he's been nearly knocked out several times. Go watch the first round of, say, every UFC fight he's been in. The rest of the post is so useless that I can't even respond to it.

Stann is tougher so is leben so was mayhem and Sonnen (we are talking about toughness here not dangerous ) in fact almost every single one of Bispings opponents had more heart and mental and physical toughness then pea hearted Vitor.

Then you're confusing Bisping with another fighter because he's been nearly knocked out several times. The rest of the post is so useless that I can't even respond to it.
Lol he gets rocked by shots that would knock out most other people. He is extremely durable and is not easy to land strikes on if you are throwing straights (straight shots are Vitors favored punches btw)

Pretty sure the guy you responded to knows what he is talking about and you are pretty clueless. :rolleyes:

After looking at this pic I think TS has a point.... look at this photo Bisping is clearly leaving his chin up, this will be his undoing.

Vitor really does look like a Brazilian, tan, black haired more heavily tattooed and muscled, Blackzillian, Christain, MW version of Chuck... :eek:

ufx7-weigh-ins_77.jpg

Then you're confusing Bisping with another fighter because he's been nearly knocked out several times. Go watch the first round of, say, every UFC fight he's been in. The rest of the post is so useless that I can't even respond to it.

You're exactly right. And the reason for this is the fact that he always keeps his chin up--which was one of my points.

He will be fine. Matter of fact, he will win the fight. He is going to fight smart,and pick Vitor apart, to win a UD.

Back