Genuinely afraid for Michael Bisping

It sucks to know that if Bisping beats Belfort, he still won't get the credit he is due......people will just say 'yeah but Anderson will destroy him'.

Yes, Anderson will destroy him....but if he wins tomorrow, at least give him the respect he's earnt.

I think Bisping is going to get hurt this fight. Vitor isn't a joke, and he's going to show these forums that tomorrow.

When Bisping stops Vitor in the fifth round tomorrow, you will all be disappointed

There is no doubt that the Chuck Liddellesque Vitor Befort will be swinging for the fences. With the way Bisping keeps his chin up, it is extremely probable that Belfort will land a power punch right on the jaw.

After getting knocked half-stupid by Hendo, Bisping can only take so much more face abuse of that type before he gets brain damaged or killed in the ring. And if anyone can hit as hard as Hendo, it's Belfort.

I really hope that Bisping does not get seriously or permanently injured. This would make the fight to get MMA legalized in New York even more difficult.

Edit: By Chuck Liddellesque, I am referring to Vitor's new Mohawk. See the weigh-in video if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Fug get NY. I do feel sorry for local NY MMA fighters though. If NY is stupid enough to let the fight game pass them by so be it. Keep doing events in NJ and all around them.
Let the NY pols explain to the taxpayers why they skipped the future. No compromise Dana and Co!

All depends on round 1. If mike is still there begining of round 2 he should get the ud

bisping loves to bit off more than he can handle.

dude should get kod

vitor will end him

TS, what are you talking about? After Bisping getting KOed one time, he's close to severe brain damage? :icon_surp

After looking at this pic I think TS has a point.... look at this photo Bisping is clearly leaving his chin up, this will be his undoing.

Vitor really does look like a Brazilian, tan, black haired more heavily tattooed and muscled, Blackzillian, Christain, MW version of Chuck... :eek:

ufx7-weigh-ins_77.jpg

far-cry-3_a.jpg

Fug get NY. I do feel sorry for local NY MMA fighters though. If NY is stupid enough to let the fight game pass them by so be it. Keep doing events in NJ and all around them.
Let the NY pols explain to the taxpayers why they skipped the future. No compromise Dana and Co!

You make a very valid point. Perhaps MMA and everything else in the country is better off just ignoring New York.

I still think Bisping's health is in jeopardy though.

Stann is tougher so is leben so was mayhem and Sonnen (we are talking about toughness here not dangerous ) in fact almost every single one of Bispings opponents had more heart and mental and physical toughness then pea hearted Vitor.

Your a moron and a troll quit watching mma

Back