Genuinely afraid for Michael Bisping

Pitier of Fools

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
There is no doubt that the Chuck Liddellesque Vitor Befort will be swinging for the fences. With the way Bisping keeps his chin up, it is extremely probable that Belfort will land a power punch right on the jaw.

After getting knocked half-stupid by Hendo, Bisping can only take so much more face abuse of that type before he gets brain damaged or killed in the ring. And if anyone can hit as hard as Hendo, it's Belfort.

I really hope that Bisping does not get seriously or permanently injured. This would make the fight to get MMA legalized in New York even more difficult.

Edit: By Chuck Liddellesque, I am referring to Vitor's new Mohawk. See the weigh-in video if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
There is no doubt that the Chuck Liddellesque Vitor Befort will be swinging for the fences. With the way Bisping keeps his chin up, it is extremely probable that Belfort will land a power punch right on the jaw.

After getting knocked half-stupid by Hendo, Bisping can only take so much more face abuse of that type before he gets brain damaged or killed in the ring. And if anyone can hit as hard as Hendo, it's Belfort.

I really hope that Bisping does not get seriously or permanently injured. This would make the fight to get MMA legalized in New York even more difficult.

wat...

Besides the Hendo fight Bisping has taken little to no damage in most of his other fights...... Gtfo with this crap. :rolleyes:

If he decides to take a book out of Chuck's chapter, well then ya...Bisping is ruined. That goes without saying.

Very Ross Pearsonesque Michael Bisping will be with his head movement.

You should be afraid for him. If Vitor doesn't knock him out tomorrow, Anderson knocks him out some months in the future. Either way, I will be happy.

So be afraid, Bisping fans, be very afraid.

Bisping all night long. All he has to do is survive the first round(and it may get hairy) and once 1st is over Vitor will fall apart. On top of this Vitor is cutting back down from 205 and look at the weigh in his body looks horrible. Bisping by late stoppage or vitor by early ko. 70/30 imo

The Hendo fight was a lifetime ago. Let it go.

Mike is a different fighter now.

Besides the Hendo fight Bisping has taken little to no damage in most of his other fights...... Gtfo with this crap. :rolleyes:

What?! He gets dropped or hurt bad in every fight.

When I call Vitor Chuck Liddellesque, I am referring to his new mohawk.

Belfort isn't the same kind of fighter that Henderson is stylistically. Still, there is a reasonable chance that Bisping gets blitzed but most of the time, Vitor waits for his opponents to come to him before he flurries and Bisping will give him very little to counter.

2wn4phs.jpg

I think Bisping wins if he survives the 1st round.

Bisping fought tougher guys than vitor. No need to be afraid

Close fight but I think Bisping wins on points

Bisping is legit. I'll give him his credit. Vitor is definitely a dangerous fight for him, but as others have said, if he makes out of the first round he'll be fine. If you survive the initial Vitor blitz, you basically have him beat. I could see Bisping doing just that. On the other hand, I could see Vitor catching him early and ending the fight. Should be a good one either way.

exactly, I'm a bisping hater but TS is off, the count keeps his chin tucked nicely and has some great defense.

If he survives what vitor throws in the 1st round and first few minutes of the 2nd, bisping will easily out strike and dance around vitor for the last few rounds, perhaps go for tds and grind vitor once he's tired..

If he decides to take a book out of Chuck's chapter, well then ya...Bisping is ruined. That goes without saying.

I agree, but we will really need to see if he also has that look in his eyes to determine if he is truly Chuck Liddellesque. A simple mohawk isn't enough.

Back