Genuinely afraid for Michael Bisping

Bisping gets rocked in nearly all of his fights...against fighters that don't have Belfort's finishing ability. Bisping will be unconscious by round 1 or 2 Saturday night.

Bisping fought tougher guys than vitor. No need to be afraid

After looking at this pic I think TS has a point.... look at this photo Bisping is clearly leaving his chin up, this will be his undoing.

Vitor really does look like a Brazilian, tan, black haired more heavily tattooed and muscled, Blackzillian, Christain, MW version of Chuck... :eek:

ufx7-weigh-ins_77.jpg

Lol @ you comparing Vitor to chuck Rofl Vitor looks like he is about to gas Bisping is calm confident and collected Vitor looks overly amped and gotten to.

Vitor will come out guns blazing fail then wilt like he always does.

exactly, I'm a bisping hater but TS is off, the count keeps his chin tucked nicely and has some great defense.

If he survives what vitor throws in the 1st round and first few minutes of the 2nd, bisping will easily out strike and dance around vitor for the last few rounds, perhaps go for tds and grind vitor once he's tired..

He doesn't keep his chin tucked nicely when someone rushes him swinging. He backs up and sticks his head straight in the air with his chin begging for a hit like a crack fiend.

the only hope for bisping is wrestle belfort for 2 rounds and then hit and run the other 3 rounds

that way bisping will get what he wants: a brutal ass kicking from anderson

wandy dropped him and almost soccerkicked his head out of his body

Wands punch knocked him off balance he wasn't even remotely stunned and if wand (who I would argue is a more polished finisher then Vitor) couldn't finish him what makes you think Vitor can?

Can't wait to see all you Vitor nuthuggers and count haters excuses.

:icon_twis

Actually never mind got riveras and wands punch mixed up.

There is no doubt that the Chuck Liddellesque Vitor Befort will be swinging for the fences. With the way Bisping keeps his chin up, it is extremely probable that Belfort will land a power punch right on the jaw.

After getting knocked half-stupid by Hendo, Bisping can only take so much more face abuse of that type before he gets brain damaged or killed in the ring. And if anyone can hit as hard as Hendo, it's Belfort.

I really hope that Bisping does not get seriously or permanently injured. This would make the fight to get MMA legalized in New York even more difficult.

Edit: By Chuck Liddellesque, I am referring to Vitor's new Mohawk. See the weigh-in video if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Belfort doent hit as hard as a HBOMB!

Vitor is too fast for bisping if anything. BUT

I actually think bisping will take him down and wear on vitor before controlling the stand up in the later rounds.

Bisping won all of these fights except the Wanderlei one. So this shows that hurting Bisping isn't enough to beat him.

I know, I'm not disputing that. I was just using the GIFS to prove that Bisping does take quite a lot of shots that stun him

Bisping all night long. All he has to do is survive the first round(and it may get hairy) and once 1st is over Vitor will fall apart. On top of this Vitor is cutting back down from 205 and look at the weigh in his body looks horrible. Bisping by late stoppage or vitor by early ko. 70/30 imo

Since moving to 185 Vitor hasn't "fallen apart"... The only fight he lost has been to Anderson Silva. He just had a war with Jon Jones, and almost took Jones out in the first round. Simply put, Vitor has got past some of his earlier issues and he's been proving it for a few years now.

I think Vitor will win, but if he doesn't, it wont be because Vitor fell apart, it will be because Bisbing really is good enough to challenge Silva...

Then you're confusing Bisping with another fighter because he's been nearly knocked out several times. Go watch the first round of, say, every UFC fight he's been in. The rest of the post is so useless that I can't even respond to it.

knocked out? or caught with a good shot and recovered to win the fights? I have never seen him "nearly knocked out" at all. Only seen him get clipped by Wand and him go to ground(he made the choice to go to the floor) or Stann clipping him at the end of the 1st.

So guess again, and you can check on the numbers... he is one of the least hit UFC fighters

Lol he gets rocked by shots that would knock out most other people. He is extremely durable and is not easy to land strikes on if you are throwing straights (straight shots are Vitors favored punches btw)

Pretty sure the guy you responded to knows what he is talking about and you are pretty clueless. :rolleyes:

Pretty sure huh? Well, color me convinced. The unfortunate reality being that we weren't discussing his durability or defense but whether he's taken damage and been seriously hurt. Next time you swing for the fences make sure you're playing the right sport.

Lol @ you comparing Vitor to chuck Rofl Vitor looks like he is about to gas Bisping is calm confident and collected Vitor looks overly amped and gotten to.

Vitor will come out guns blazing fail then wilt like he always does.

Don't laugh at my comparison, I was making the point more ridiculous than TS already did. I got joke all morning long...

Since moving to 185 Vitor hasn't "fallen apart"... The only fight he lost has been to Anderson Silva. He just had a war with Jon Jones, and almost took Jones out in the first round. Simply put, Vitor has got past some of his earlier issues and he's been proving it for a few years now.

I think Vitor will win, but if he doesn't, it wont be because Vitor fell apart, it will be because Bisbing really is good enough to challenge Silva...

That was not a war. Not even close.

Pretty sure huh? Well, color me convinced. The unfortunate reality being that we weren't discussing his durability or defense but whether he's taken damage and been seriously hurt. Next time you swing for the fences make sure you're playing the right sport.

How blind can you be his durability and toughness is directly linked to wether he takes severe punishment and been hurt.

Your post doesn't even make sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back