1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2020

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by JimGunn, Jan 1, 2020.

1. guesswhoseback Purple Belt

I watch the majority of my MMA events from streaming as well unless I am with friends and we order it or go out and watch it somewhere. I dont do live betting but my question and its a serious question i dont know how much you bet but if its something decent why not pay the 7.99 or whatever it is for espn+ per month to watch like half the cards on that. Shit you can even get 2 or 3 buddies to go in on half with you and its only 2$ a month. If you are betting big IDK like couple hundred an event Id say and if you are into live betting shit go to Buffalo wild wings or any place thats showing the fight so you wont lag

svmr_db likes this.
  2. Hellowhosthat If he dies he dies

Couple of lines I played for FNG this Saturday.

Played Oleg Kosinov at +130 against the extremely average Artur Pronin. Yes the same Pronin who got heel hooked by 100 year old Haim Gozali in Bellator.

Also played Aleks at +110 against blown up MW Marcio Santos. I know Ismailov beat him as a blown up MW, but Santos aint no Magomed Ismailov.

3. Hellowhosthat If he dies he dies

Daniel Dittrich at +110 against Thomas Narmo for Oktagon next weekend. Dittrich doesn't have a good record but most of his losses are against people like Martinek and Buday, so he's fought the best in the region and I don't know how many people caught Narmo's fight against Nglani in ONE but he looked absolutely atrocious.

Joon Cha likes this.