General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2020

I have been getting more into live betting and I am interested in any streaming services that run without time lag and are consistent. I am more than willing to pay. Please keep this out of the thread and PM with whatever you have available.

Cheers.

I watch the majority of my MMA events from streaming as well unless I am with friends and we order it or go out and watch it somewhere. I dont do live betting but my question and its a serious question i dont know how much you bet but if its something decent why not pay the 7.99 or whatever it is for espn+ per month to watch like half the cards on that. Shit you can even get 2 or 3 buddies to go in on half with you and its only 2$ a month. If you are betting big IDK like couple hundred an event Id say and if you are into live betting shit go to Buffalo wild wings or any place thats showing the fight so you wont lag

Couple of lines I played for FNG this Saturday.

Played Oleg Kosinov at +130 against the extremely average Artur Pronin. Yes the same Pronin who got heel hooked by 100 year old Haim Gozali in Bellator.

Also played Aleks at +110 against blown up MW Marcio Santos. I know Ismailov beat him as a blown up MW, but Santos aint no Magomed Ismailov.

Daniel Dittrich at +110 against Thomas Narmo for Oktagon next weekend. Dittrich doesn't have a good record but most of his losses are against people like Martinek and Buday, so he's fought the best in the region and I don't know how many people caught Narmo's fight against Nglani in ONE but he looked absolutely atrocious.

Couple more I like this weekend.

David Kozma at +105 against Velickovic. Kozma might be 20-11, but has only lost twice in the last six years against steadily decent comp.

Jan Siroki at +300, wikicapping, but deep diving the records of him and his opponents suggests that the odds on this one should be pretty even.

Louis Glinsmann at +182 against Emil Meek for Ares on the weekend, Louis is a decent grappler and we've all seen how good Emil's grappling is. I think this one is badly priced.

Also from the same card Jose Marcos is +400 to beat Daguir Imavov which looks absolutely miles off to me.

A good athletic, patient striker with wrestling if he needs it like Djati Melan at +162 against Matty Bonner is a weird one too.

A good athletic, patient striker with wrestling if he needs it like Djati Melan at +162 against Matty Bonner is a weird one too.
anything else on cage warriors? im prioritising that today odds just came out

anything else on cage warriors? im prioritising that today odds just came out

I think Jamie Richardson at -139 against Damiani is good value, Richardson is a scrapper and will keep trying and throwing all fight and I don't think Damiani is very good.

Also like Kingsley Crawford at -111 against Liam Gittins, Kinsgley looked much improved in his last fight and Liam is a bit wild and inconsistent.

Like Shanks as an underdog too as he had a bad weight cut last time and Creasy still phantom tapped to an armbar, but holding off on that one to see if the odds move a bit more to the Creasy side before I pull the trigger as I suspect it might get wider.

EDIT - Also on EFC tomorrow I think Zynukov is badly priced at +400.

I like Sean Stebbins on the LFA card tonight. +150 for a guy with significant IMMAF experience who was giving Nate Smith a hell of a time in their fight before fucking up and losing against somebody with very little experience sounds worth a punt to me.

Also like the bigger more experienced MW Bruno Assis at +110 against the talented but moving up a weight class Jalin Fuller.

Mayra Canturia also looks good at -133 against Horth Wessels too.

Anyone else noticed problems with BetOnline's roll-over? I made a bet tonight and my total towards roll-over and percentage went DOWN.

With their typical awful customer service, I called in the first time, was on hold for 9 minutes before being disconnected, and then, on the second call, the rep happily told me "it's SUPPOSED to be that way!"

Anyone else noticed problems with BetOnline's roll-over? I made a bet tonight and my total towards roll-over and percentage went DOWN.

With their typical awful customer service, I called in the first time, was on hold for 9 minutes before being disconnected, and then, on the second call, the rep happily told me "it's SUPPOSED to be that way!"

For anyone curious, I finally got someone last night who admitted that yes, this shouldn't be happening, and after some back-and-forth, he removed my roll-over requirement entirely. I was flabbergasted and told him that I wasn't expecting or wanting this, and am fine with fulfilling my requirement. I also asked if there would be any negative repercussions for my account from this, but apparently not. Saved the chat transcript just in case.

BetOnline is a very strange company.

BTW Magdalena Sormova at 1.44 on KSW next weekend looks like free money to me. Should be priced at 1.1 or even lower range unless anyone can convince me otherwise.
Never seen her fight,but I see you winning on this other org so I'll be tailin.What do you think about Soldic in that title fight?Props to Khalidov for his career,but he's 41,coming of some injuries,the fight was supossed to happen earlier this year but he asked for the end of the year so he can heal.I'll be surprised if prime,pulsing Soldic doesn't take his head off.

Never seen her fight,but I see you winning on this other org so I'll be tailin.What do you think about Soldic in that title fight?Props to Khalidov for his career,but he's 41,coming of some injuries,the fight was supossed to happen earlier this year but he asked for the end of the year so he can heal.I'll be surprised if prime,pulsing Soldic doesn't take his head off.

I think Soldic more than likely gets it done, but Khadilov is still explosive (see the Askham KO) and Soldic has been caught and KOd before so you never know. I tend to think the odds are about right on that one.

I think Soldic more than likely gets it done, but Khadilov is still explosive (see the Askham KO) and Soldic has been caught and KOd before so you never know. I tend to think the odds are about right on that one.
Only once,against Du Plesis few years ago,but Du Plesis is knocking UFC fighters too.But I'll wait for Soldic KO prop,hoping to get some better odds.

Only once,against Du Plesis few years ago,but Du Plesis is knocking UFC fighters too.But I'll wait for Soldic KO prop,hoping to get some better odds.

I'm thinking of parlaying it along with Eskijew, Szymanski and Parnasse.

There's an absolute shitload of MMA on this weekend though, so hoping for some nice opportunities.

I'm thinking of parlaying it along with Eskijew, Szymanski and Parnasse.

There's an absolute shitload of MMA on this weekend though, so hoping for some nice opportunities.

What do you think about Szymanski/Legierski matchup?

What do you think about Szymanski/Legierski matchup?

I think it's priced about right. Legierski is undefeated but I've seen him make hard work of some fighters coming up. Szymanski has mixed it with a much higher calibre of fighter and this is a big step up. Sometimes with young fighters they can improve quickly and come out different to how you last saw them but based on the last time I saw them both, Szymanski would be my pick.

Back