General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2020

None of those guys did offensively wrestle him though. They were all takedown defense and box Maia up wins. Chimaev might be able to do the same. His stand up isn't that tested though.
Maia struggles with wrestlers with good takedown defense... They wanted absolutely 0 part of Maia on the ground. Literally none of them engaged in the grappling and only did so if it was to close out a round or something. Maia could backpack chimaev, reverse him if he tries to take him down... I honestly think anyone without KO power is a winnable match up for old man Maia. What even is khamzats background? Wrestle, judo, sambo? Maia only gets outclassed by All American level wrestlers who happen to be amazing athletes as well. Maia should def be in the hall of fame
Somehow I misremember those fights and I had the idea that those guys actively engaged Maia on the ground and maintained top position. Shit, I need to rewatch because apparently that never happened. If so, then Chimaev might be in trouble if looks to engage against Maia.

I actually think *swallows vomit* Colby may get a finish. The amount of unanswered pressure he'll put on Woodley could lead to a TKO or choke.
I love this line and have thrown a couple units on it: Colby to win in round 4, 5, or by decision at -200

I see Collier is fighting again, I cant believe he is fighting again; last performance was embarrasing. I wonder what the odds will be against a fat Gian Vilante 20200921_164233.jpg

Bellator 2 fights Saturday. Think steenis +110 and shipman -140 are pretty straightforward bets... steenis should be favorite. Name value on fabian Edward's throwing off the line

I don't see why Moraes should be the underdog vs Sandhagen tbh, we have also seen how Moraes deals with a kind of similar striker in Sterling. should be a pick'em fight at worst.

I don't see why Moraes should be the underdog vs Sandhagen tbh, we have also seen how Moraes deals with a kind of similar striker in Sterling. should be a pick'em fight at worst.
I really like Marlon +150. If he hasn’t gassed so hard against King Cringe it would be a max bet for me.

What do you guys think the odds would be if they end up making Wonderboy vs. Chimaev?

ff5f557d749ab6b4ca60372f343a5923.png

Wish I had Bovada to bet that +285 line. Not sure about limits but arb looks fantastic here.

RDA being +500 on Islam .....

does that seem right?
Shame it was on Bovada first, saw it yesterday and was shocked. Really wanted to bet that aswell. I can see the line lasted a lot longer compared to BOL, there it only lasted 4 minutes.

Back