General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2020

Im on Bader and Kapel (i bet on him better Odds, now is even).
Budd and Moldavski imo should be win easy but dont like this Odds.
What do you see in Kapel? I watched his fight and jesus he seems average. Worst of all his third last fight he got taken down and held down in all 3 rounds and won a unanimous decision somehow?

What do you see in Kapel? I watched his fight and jesus he seems average. Worst of all his third last fight he got taken down and held down in all 3 rounds and won a unanimous decision somehow?
Im make cashout on my bet on Kapel. Salter is going to put on the ground and done this or easy decision. Im Just on Bader.

Ha I was just watching this. Dude gets more annoying every time I see him, even blaming his own ankle wraps. Pretty low class in my opinion, doesn't seem like he learned anything.
Lol what a dipshit. There is nothing likeable about him. And he is not that good either, he is like Alexander Hernandez. Overhyped average talents with a big mouth.

Why is Cannonier the favourite vs Whittaker? He is a beast but has not fought anyone even close to Whittaker's level.

Cannonier has impressive leg kicks and a lot of power, but I give Whittaker the advantage everywhere else. Speed, all round skill, conditioning, experience, etc. Cannonier is getting up there in age and has been off for a year.

Whittaker has been cracked as hard as possible by Romero and Till. His chin is granite.

I had a lot of questions about Whittaker before the Till fight, and he answered them.

Whittaker @ evens seems crazy to me.

What am I missing?

Verbal agreement between Amanda Nunes and....wait for it...

220px-Megan_Anderson_at_UFC_232.jpg

Verbal agreement between Amanda Nunes and....wait for it...

220px-Megan_Anderson_at_UFC_232.jpg

It took me longer to click on those 2 spoilers than it will for Nunes to score the TD and sub.

Scrolled down to potential future fights on bestfightodds after Blachowicz vs Reyes was confirmed. Surprised to see that Ngannou is the favorite against both Jones and Miocic. Not sure if I agree with that at all. Playing a favorite that relies on a puncher's chance seems square as fuck to me.

Scrolled down to potential future fights on bestfightodds after Blachowicz vs Reyes was confirmed. Surprised to see that Ngannou is the favorite against both Jones and Miocic. Not sure if I agree with that at all. Playing a favorite that relies on a puncher's chance seems square as fuck to me.
You could had said that for a lot of Ngannous fights, and we´ve seen what happens time after time again with all those 1st round ko props hitting. Often even if a bet loses and all, the majority of the value may be in round 1 or 2, so might aswell get those odds, or even the KO if you´re not worried about Ngannou submitting someone. All about implied probability and value/edge.

I think saying he relies o na punchers chance here may be a bit harsh, the saying is mostly used imo when someone does not have good chances of winning and the other clearly can dominate. If someone grapples all the time, or if they knocks people out, or if they are good at point fighting, if thats the only ptv one of those 3 you could talk trash about that.
Blaydes could potentially have done well vs Ngannou too but he failed twice.

I do get what you´re saying though, and oftne feels bad to bet on a guy like that who can only knock people out and thats it and also have bad cardio, they definitely often are square bets, but its all relative. And in this case you have to consider Jones´s first time to HW, him looking very old and on a decline recently, and Miocic has just taken more damage, gotten older etc.
Whenever someone changes weight class up or down, personally I´m always cautious before we´ve seen something from them. But regardless if someone plays Ngannou the KO prop or ITD might be a lot better to consider even if not much of a difference in the odds.

Colby at -300 against Woodley....

Hate to say it but that's still value. What's Woodley's PTV? Praying that Colby's jaw hasn't recovered?

If we can get like -200 that'd be a steal.

If possible I´d even go with unan decisions, I love those for colby, did it vs Lawler. He´s so dominant in those rounds and really bumps up the value that was for a nice 5 rounder so no doubt there. But yeah playing his ML seems crazy, definitely the props there is the go to. Its like playing Joanna, even that little extra is worth it.

If possible I´d even go with unan decisions, I love those for colby, did it vs Lawler. He´s so dominant in those rounds and really bumps up the value that was for a nice 5 rounder so no doubt there. But yeah playing his ML seems crazy, definitely the props there is the go to. Its like playing Joanna, even that little extra is worth it.
My bookie doesn't have that but I'd def go unanimous decision or one of those -5.5 handicaps or w/e.

Back