Gegard Mousasi Bellator contract done?

Wait....what??

so a Jacare in his prime grapplefucked mousasi, so that means his time has passed? Dude is 10-1 in his past 11, n regardless of what you think of his competition in bellator, the dude is beating world class fighters.

I don’t know how mousasi would fare in the ufc, but it’s crazy how quick you discredit mousasi like you have any factual evidence on how a ufc run at this point would actually go. Funny how you try clowning a dude for giving his opinion because you apparently “know better”. Stfu dude
Grapplefuck??? Jacare was bombing his ass on the feet like he had zero respect for Gegard's striking. That was Jacare at his peak and Mousasi not so much.

Other than that, I agree tgat Gegard hasn't fallen off at all. He claims to be in his prime and I don't doubt him. It takes both the mental and physical to be synchronized to be at your best.

Ironically Gegard is the same age now as Souza was when he dominated him. On paper his prime won't last much longer but at the same time Gegard is a lot more reliant on skills and technique than athleticism and physical prowess. He possesses all those things of course.

Mousasi already has a new 6 fight deal in place and will finish out career in Bellator. He will finish out the likely last 2 years or so of his prime - yes, amazingly- and unless hes still feeling the way he feels now, he'll call it a day. That would be a 20 year career that will never be duplicated in the history of this beautiful sport. When I say that - specifically- since the age of " around" 20 to let's say 37( hes 35 now) , we have and will never see someone from champ- to top 5 - to top 10 straight through for 16- 17 years . .as a clean fighter and an ultra successful record over every top promotion.
You know my drill-
It doesn't even make sense in a brutal sport like this .
Hes the paradox of mma/ cage fighting / kick boxing[ 8-0] combined .

Mousasi isn't beating any of the top middleweights, his time has passed - especially when Jacare dominated him.

Maybe in your head he can win though, worth a shot?
Jacare beat him when Jacare was the best Jacare we have ever seen. 6 years ago. Lets stop using fights from 6 years ago to decide how fights would go today.

Jacare lose was pre USADA. Moose would destroy post USADA jacare with ease
Thank u- someone who actually thinks. It would be Christmas for mousasi if he fought the jacare that Whitaker got to fight.

....and jacare a real good guy ( I know -trust me) . Youd be surprised- behind closed doors- about that situation and how he feels about Gegard Mousasi the fighter .

Haha. My god. Seriously. He’s fun to watch and seems like a good dude. But ppl act like he’s the GOAT. His UFC run was pretty unimpressive.
???????
12-3 zuffa 9-3 UFC 7-1 ( and a fluke one at that) on his final contract. Only fighter in UFC history to leave on his own terms( which he didnt want to do for 75-80 days of his 90 day nego-) after finishing 5 in a row ??

Whatever you're smoking- send some my way . Its early and I need an edge.

Bellator will find someone else to challenge once those guys face him. It’s just like the UFC. They will build someone up. Plus Mousasi’s resume is already made. He’s 47-7 and he’s fought and had success in every major promotion that has ever mattered in mma history. He could retire now and be an all time great. Anything he does in Bellator is just icing on the cake.
Guese guy my dude . You havent gone unnoticed in my mma world ( I'm just not around enough)

Mousasi isn't beating any of the top middleweights, his time has passed - especially when Jacare dominated him.

Maybe in your head he can win though, worth a shot?
He just , masterfully, beat the best welterweight in the world ( and biggest....including usman) while Lima in his dead prime......and Gegard looked " soft " and clearly admitted he didn't fight his best fight.
The double standards when it comes to the UFC ( where todays 185 division is thin- hence- all these welters coming up) and Bellator and when the lighter fighter comes up is MIND BOGGLING( especially middleweight).

Thank u- someone who actually thinks. It would be Christmas for mousasi if he fought the jacare that Whitaker got to fight.

....and jacare a real good guy ( I know -trust me) . Youd be surprised- behind closed doors- about that situation and how he feels about Gegard Mousasi the fighter .
Yeah let's encourage people to make baseless steroid accusations every time they're salty about an old loss

Yeah let's encourage people to make baseless steroid accusations every time they're salty about an old loss
Take a look at the mma news before the jacare Boetsch fight( a few fights after moose) . Take a watch at UFC tonight weeks before fight. Listen to mma pods ( bisping pod IN PARTICULAR ) around that time..... mr. baseless.

What has Mousasi ever done to you ? ( is it because he was born in Iran where he and family had to flee at the age of 2 ?).

You're the typical mousasi detractor and you should really a take a step outside the box and take a look at his incredible ped free career and the important timelines where people judge and just " off " a tad.

It's all good.

Fun fact - Every single fighter that Gegard Mousasi has implied of ped use was caught/ popped / warned a few fights after him fighting ( whether he won or lost). Lovato retired and its bellator testing so we can take that w/ grain of salt ( he got his only ass kicking of his career by the mousasi..... judges thought they were at a polaris event)

....I know...another excuse.

Take a look at the mma news before the jacare Boetsch fight( a few fights after moose) . Take a watch at UFC tonight weeks before fight. Listen to mma pods ( bisping pod IN PARTICULAR ) around that time..... mr. baseless.

What has Mousasi ever done to you ? ( is it because he was born in Iran where he and family had to flee at the age of 2 ?).

You're the typical mousasi detractor and you should really a take a step outside the box and take a look at his incredible ped free career and the important timelines where people judge and just " off " a tad.

It's all good.

Fun fact - Every single fighter that Gegard Mousasi has implied of ped use was caught/ popped / warned a few fights after him fighting ( whether he won or lost). Lovato retired and its bellator testing so we can take that w/ grain of salt ( he got his only ass kicking of his career by the mousasi..... judges thought they were at a polaris event)

....I know...another excuse.
Look at the guy you responded to before you come at me with these Unabomber manifestos my dude. He implied Jacare only won because of peds and you backed him on that point by blindly agreeing with him. Literally, go back and read the post you responded to.

Maybe you should look at the content of posts when people agree with you, instead of blindly supporting people just because they're on the same side as you

Mousasi had 2 torn ACL's and 1 year layoff when he came to the UFC. After that he had 2 more injuries. When he was completely healthy he was unstoppable in the UFC. They didn't gave him the title shot because the market is small in Netherlands.

UFC is a circus org. They gave the title shots to old Hendo and retired GSP instead of Mousasi, Jacare & Romero.

I'm glad he left the UFC and went to Bellator tbh.

Coker >>>>>>>>>>> Dana

Also LMAO at the complete strawman of bringing up moose's history and trying to paint me as xenophobic or racist or whatever strawman fucking bullshit you were going for.

FYI you're speaking to a minority that was raised in abuse and poverty. Maybe know who the fuck you're talking to and what their background is before you come at them with baseless assumptions and subtle accusations.

<seedat>

Look at the guy you responded to before you come at me with these Unabomber manifestos my dude. He implied Jacare only won because of peds and you backed him on that point by blindly agreeing with him. Literally, go back and read the post you responded to.

Maybe you should look at the content of posts when people agree with you, instead of blindly supporting people just because they're on the same side as you
I'm a fair man . People can cry bias but they cant call me unfair. I will go back to its origin and if it's a case of someone minimizing his total sucess on peds than I 100% disagree and you are right ( I probably should've done that first before doing this ). I consider actually consider Renaldo a 2nd tier goat of this sport based on so many variables.

I'm a fair man . People can cry bias but they cant call me unfair. I will go back to its origin and if it's a case of someone minimizing his total sucess on peds than I 100% disagree and you are right ( I probably should've done that first before doing this ). I consider actually consider Renaldo a 2nd tier goat of this sport based on so many variables.
Would normally throw out a like but I'm out. This is a fair and reasonable statement.

Back