• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Gang of Illegal Migrants beat down 2 NYPD officers and Alvin Bragg releases them without bail

Americans should go full Indonesians against illegal immigrants.

Given the dishonest history of TS postings as well as the laughable sources he consistently choses to use such as "End Wokeness" twitter, I'm sure theres a lot more to the story than the partisan narrative being painted.

I'm also sure any nuance will get buried with empty hyperbole responses from the usual suspects

wat?

There is video of 4 illegals assaulting 2 cops

Americans should go full Indonesians against illegal immigrants.

I’m not sure what that entails. This is what the first article that I found on the subject claims.

Indonesia has faced the problem of illegal immigrants for a long time, especially with the rise of war in other countries or other forms of oppression against a party who then makes them leave the country with the hope to live in another country better off than where they originated. In general, illegal immigrants who came to Indonesia did not intend to settle in Indonesia, but only through the territories of Indonesia to other coun-tries, mostly Australia as their final destination. Basically they can easily enter illegally into Indonesia due to a weak system of law enforcement in Indonesia. The illegal immigrants who entered as a group to Indonesia usually due to have occurred in the chaos in their country such as war, bloody coniict, perhaps even genocide, ranging from Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka and Pakistan.

But it turns out illegal immigrants in Indonesia are not only those who experience the threat in the State of origin is generally made Indonesia only as a State of transit (transit state), where their destination countries is mainly Australia (destinating state), but many are indeed intended to make a living in Indonesia. At the beginning of the year 2000, it is admitted much flow of illegal immigrants from China, especially women of all ages to work in various sectors, including commercial sex workers, singer, dancer, herbalist, teachers, technicians, experts, etc. Later starting to wane and was replaced by the flow of illegal immigrants from Eastern Europe or countries of ex Soviet Union, such as Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Russia, Poland, etc. who generally work as commercial sex workers.

<SelenaWow>

So the illegals were misunderstood and thought the cops were racist Trump supporters... the same folks that attacked Jussie Smollet. Any better?

Are you actually this retarded?

Saying something looks brutal but wanting to see more than a couple of tweets has your panties in a twist, princess?

<36>

I wonder how many Americans are for mass deportation of all illegals.

I live here. This is just one example that the media did not ignore. We are seeing gangs on migrants stealing cars, catalytic converters, pickpocketing, Prostitution....This idea we are helping families in need from other places is bullshit. All we did is take criminals from one country and give them more things to steal here.

Umm there a lot of illegals who help the infrastructure of America . No one on here can say that illegals don't provide services at low wages. They do a lot of the work that most Americans won't do. you think Gen Z are going to do the work illegals do?

I know your upset ,but what you said is hyperbole to the max.

Umm there a lot of illegals who help the infrastructure of America . No one on here can say that illegals don't provide services at low wages. They do a lot of the work that most Americans won't do. you think Gen Z are going to do the work illegals do?

I know your upset ,but what you said is hyperbole to the max.

Is that you Kelly Osborne?

The problem is government officials can do whatever they want and get away with it. Bragg should be in prison

<escalate99>

I mean... who didn't see this coming? I'm just waiting for the murders to begin. This gets a whole lot uglier before things improve.

Here is an old story (2018) citing 20% of our prisoners are illegals. That number is going to sky rocket. I hope are prison system is ready. Oh wait... they are just being released back on to the streets. No problem. Phew.

Now... how bad do people think this is going to get?

Can do something like a cut off date perhaps.
Not sure specifically what that means.

The immigration and illegal immigrant problem seems similar to the Israel Palestine issue...both probably require a time machine in reality to actually remedy... Both issues are so far gone and suffer from "genie is out of the bottle" problems.

With immigration, our economy has become so used to and reliant on it, I'm not sure there is a way out that won't have dire consequences for the economy itself.

Back