• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Gang of Illegal Migrants beat down 2 NYPD officers and Alvin Bragg releases them without bail

Umm there a lot of illegals who help the infrastructure of America . No one on here can say that illegals don't provide services at low wages. They do a lot of the work that most Americans won't do. you think Gen Z are going to do the work illegals do?

I know your upset ,but what you said is hyperbole to the max.

So your view is if they were here legally they would not do this same work. Well I know farmers that hire legal migrants. In fact most all hire legal migrants and some may bitch because they have to treat them fair but they hire them.

So your view is if they were here legally they would not do this same work. Well I know farmers that hire legal migrants. In fact most all hire legal migrants and some may bitch because they have to treat them fair but they hire them.

Alot of farmers here in Az hire illegals. They did a news story years ago where farmers were hiring Americans at $20 am hr to pick produce. None lasted a week. Again do you really believe the next generation of Americans are going to do those jobs. People need to be honest.

I agree they should be legal but I'm sure you know how that takes.. it's not reasonable.

Imagine how Russia would respond if their police got assaulted by a group of migrants that was caught on film.

New York and Alvin Bragg Immediately releasing these violent criminals sends a message to the whole world. What an absolute embarrassment this is for America on the world stage.

voting for Trump is now "On The Table?"

giphy.gif

All my NYPD friends have gotten the call to work 30 hours of OT a week to deal with the migrant crime wave--Auto Theft, Pick Pockets, rapes, prostitution, drug dealing etc. Here is the kicker. Bragg won't prosecute them. They are all given appearance tickets that they will never show up for. So on top of the costs of housing and feeding the migrants, now we are paying cops millions in over time. Meanwhile in the very areas these migrants are, locals are suffering from inflation, addiction and mental illness. Really a disaster. Biden--Hochul--Bragg a lethal combo to NYC.

voting for Trump is now "On The Table?"

giphy.gif

It is more than Rappaport. Minorities in poor areas in NYC are holding Trump rallies, and Migrant protests. The latest rub is giving Migrants pre paid credit cards. Even 50 Cent is screaming foul....

My biggest question is this.....I understand the massive caravans from Central America and Mexico crashing the borders. Natural route. But how are the massive amount of Africans, and Haitians getting here? They aren't floating on rafts. Someone is putting them on planes and shipping them to Mexico. I passed a migrant shelter in Brooklyn on Friday and I did not see any Latin folks, they were all Africans. Hundreds.

Imagine how Russia would respond if their police got assaulted by a group of migrants that was caught on film.

New York and Alvin Bragg Immediately releasing these violent criminals sends a message to the whole world. What an absolute embarrassment this is for America on the world stage.
The world laughes and loves the weakness.

Alot of farmers here in Az hire illegals. They did a news story years ago where farmers were hiring Americans at $20 am hr to pick produce. None lasted a week. Again do you really believe the next generation of Americans are going to do those jobs. People need to be honest.

I agree they should be legal but I'm sure you know how that takes.. it's not reasonable.

They have and have had work visas for migrant workers. They can work that way. If they want to stay they can go through the proper process.

We can talk changes to that process but not untill the border is closed and under control. Nothing without that first.

They have and have had work visas for migrant workers. They can work that way. If they want to stay they can go through the proper process.

We can talk changes to that process but not untill the border is closed and under control. Nothing without that first.

The process takes too long. Americans want their cheap labor ,food etc.. I can see Americans even getting pissed off if daily services and goods go straight up in prices if theirs not enough migrants doing those those jobs. You can't win lol.

I do agree that the border needs to be addressed but they need to fix how long it takes to become a legal citizen. 8-10 years on average is way to long.

Biden literally said that if you don't vote for him, you ain't black.

What was the response? To vote for him.

It's the slave mentality. If they didn't buck the plantation after that, they're unfortunately not leaving.

See, this is the mentality of the Left. If you are Black, then you must vote for their party or you will get labeled all kinds of slurs.

There is a such thing as White Privilege, and it consists of being able to freely chose without getting ostracized by your own race at the request of White Democrats.

Democrats were the prominent slave owners 200 years ago, and they still are today. Only a racist "Master" would tell a Black person to their face "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't Black" and the crazy part is that the Black person didn't get pissed and fire back at them.

Last edited:
Umm there a lot of illegals who help the infrastructure of America . No one on here can say that illegals don't provide services at low wages. They do a lot of the work that most Americans won't do. you think Gen Z are going to do the work illegals do?

I know your upset ,but what you said is hyperbole to the max.

They undercut average Americans for sure

Not sure specifically what that means.

The immigration and illegal immigrant problem seems similar to the Israel Palestine issue...both probably require a time machine in reality to actually remedy... Both issues are so far gone and suffer from "genie is out of the bottle" problems.

With immigration, our economy has become so used to and reliant on it, I'm not sure there is a way out that won't have dire consequences for the economy itself.

Never too late…

Are suggesting we just say fuck it?

Back