• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gane owning Aspinall: "I'll see you in September, stop tripping"

can u please explain how you favor tom because hes fast

so being faster is better than being a muay thai champion in striking?

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

ok coach
trust me bro
sure coach

This is such a dumb argument lol, as if nobody can beat a kickboxing champion unless they did kickboxing themselves? I seem to remember Pettis knocking out Wonderboy and Izzy losing to Strickland.

And as if Tom Aspinall couldn't have been a kickboxing champion himself if he had focused on the sport. Or just straight boxing. Dude has the tools

The amount of people dismissing Gane in a fight against Tom is downright hilarious. Men are supposed to be logical when making decisions, leave the emotions to the women.

Gane vs Tom is a hell of a lot closer than most of you make it seem. Two of the most fluid strikers we have seen at HW both guys with MW level athleticism and speed. Also just because Gane was taken down and subbed by Jon don’t get it twisted he has beautiful distance control and his hips are good (he looked great in his last fight). I expect him to stuff some TD’s and make this into a fucking fight.

Last edited:
He was wobbled. He just wore it well. Nice attempt to cope though. Even Tom himself said that punch shook him up a bit.

Newsflash!! Fighter gets hit in fight. OMG!!

You're argument is pretty flawed. Tom got hit with a punch like any other fighter gets hit, that's what happens in fights. Fighters get hit. It's how the react that matters. Tom ate the punch, shrugged it off and then finished Sergei shortly after. The punch had no effect on him or his performance.

You would have some point if the punch dropped Tom, wobbled him, or made him more hesitant. But it did nothing to him. You bringing this up actually make Tom look better like he has a great chin, you're contradicting yourself.

"Cope"

Wow.

Man you trolls are weak.

Go take some English lessons guys

Tragic, attention seeking, look at me stuff in here
dude what are you even talking about? So because I say one word I'm a troll? The dude was trying to say Tom wasn't wobbled by that punch which is why I said he had to be coping because that's the only way anyone with eyes could see it that way.

Newsflash!! Fighter gets hit in fight. OMG!!

You're argument is pretty flawed. Tom got hit with a punch like any other fighter gets hit, that's what happens in fights. Fighters get hit. It's how the react that matters. Tom ate the punch, shrugged it off and then finished Sergei shortly after. The punch had no effect on him or his performance.

You would have some point if the punch dropped Tom, wobbled him, or made him more hesitant. But it did nothing to him. You bringing this up actually make Tom look better like he has a great chin, you're contradicting yourself.
Dude does your brain work? Where did I make a big deal that he got rocked? look at my previous post that he was replying to. Here I even bolded it for you.

Tom is faster than Francis but Gane has the best striking defense in the division with Tom following behind. Yes he got sat down by Tuivasa but Tom also got wobbled by Sergei. Shit happens can't be perfect all the time.

Im going to be pissed if Tom doesn't fight him.

Its the fight to make after the blaydes matchup.

Gane needs to win another fight. Tired of this Dana White privilege where the same guy keeps getting inserted into title shots after a single win. This BS started with Colby. Guys like Blaydes and Burns don't get the same treatment despite being equally as deserving.

I dismiss Gane against anyone with a BJJ Purple belt or higher that actually grapples him.
Gane literally just obliterated Spivak in his last fight. Spivak is a Judo black belt and combat sambo practitioner and competitor. Gane stuffed every takedown attempt with ease. Gane got tapped by jones in his only submission loss of his career. No shame in losing to the Goat people let their hate of jones cloud their logical look at Ganes skills, guy is a beast.

Ngannou was the only other fighter to effectively beat Gane with a TD heavy gameplan but Ngannou is a fucking freak of nature. Let’s not forget that he just defeated Miocic by KO in a fight where he was able to do (what Olympian Cormier couldn’t) and dominate the wrestling exchanges against Stipe.

dude what are you even talking about? So because I say one word I'm a troll? The dude was trying to say Tom wasn't wobbled by that punch which is why I said he had to be coping because that's the only way anyone with eyes could see it that way.
He never wobbled. He literally slipped 3 punches immediately after getting hit and showed no ill effects.
You’re reaching for those grapes..

Back