GAME OF THRONES v12: RIP IN PEACE Edition (NO SPOILERS, NO Book Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No really, what is so outlandish about that happening? You've been complaining about it so I'd like to know.

You claimed he was dead and came back to life like Cell, which didn't ever happen. So what's so ridiculous about him smashing Oberyn's head?

He was there, basically dead looking, then he performs the greatest physical feat that any human has every accomplished with their hands and then falls down to the ground, basically dead.

It was poor directing.

You're like a Jihadi of the Ice and Fire world, deal with some criticism of the show without shitting your undies.

Last edited:
that facebook post is one of the funniest things ever written.. And probably the reason George Martin writes the way he does.. He enjoys a good laugh.

He was there, basically dead looking, then he performs the greatest physical feat that any human has every accomplished with their hands and then falls down to the ground, basically dead.

It was poor directing.

Nah. Just poor acting.

It was poor directing.

You're like a Jihadi of the Ice and Fire world, deal with some criticism of the show without shitting your undies.

He wasn't playing possum to lure in Oberyn?

You can't seem to make any points without resorting to hyperbole and now insults. Really? The greatest physical feat that any human has accomplished? Shitting my undies? I asked you for an explanation. Lol

Thanks though for that half-assed attempt at an explanation.

So is Oberyn dead?

LOL, are all the "good" characters breaking bad? Sansa looks to be going all 'Lysa Arryn' for LF. I hope Arya doesn't turn into a psycho or something, and Dany was a bitch this episode.

As for Tyrion, it looks like he's as good as dead. Which makes me wonder who will be left to root for? Jon Snow? Brienne? I mean all the bad guys are doing much better off, it's not even close. I guess I'll jump to the Bolton bandwagon.

He wasn't playing possum to lure in Oberyn?

Why not? Bronn said he moved better, and was smarter than you'd think a man of his size would.. He probably heard Obryen showboating,and baited him

Sansa looks like she figured out the only way to survive is to play the game.

So is Oberyn dead?

LOL, are all the "good" characters breaking bad? Sansa looks to be going all 'Lysa Arryn' for LF. I hope Arya doesn't turn into a psycho or something, and Dany was a bitch this episode.

As for Tyrion, it looks like he's as good as dead. Which makes me wonder who will be left to root for? Jon Snow? Brienne? I mean all the bad guys are doing much better off, it's not even close. I guess I'll jump to the Bolton bandwagon.

Nah man, Pycell's gonna patch his mangled face up and he'll be good as new!

Just slightly less handsome.

If you people honestly think Tyrion is going to die I must say you truly lack imagination.

Dinklage is the shows bread winner, he's won awards for his performance as Tyrion and his character alone draws so many people in as he's incredibly charismatic and polarizing. Not to mention he has the best story arc. The Imp has been threatened with death many many times before and he's survived thus far. HBO can't afford to kill him seeing how big this series has gotten.

THINK PEOPLE...

Why not? Bronn said he moved better, and was smarter than you'd think a man of his size would.. He probably heard Obryen showboating,and baited him

Sansa looks like she figured out the only way to survive is to play the game.

He had a spear driven into his chest, he was not playing possum, just biding his time for a last ditch effort attempt at killing Obes.

And Bronn never once lauded his intellect.

Mountain has never, ever, ever been known to be cunning or intelligent.

He's a brute with an affinity for violence. He's about that deep honestly.

Right after it was over I would certainly have voted maximum rustled, how I was feeling was on another level beyond rustled, it was almost like I briefly believed justice was impossible, the innocent were made to suffer, and the world belongs to the wicked.

After some time I've calmed down, and reminded myself it's just a show. So I voted for just plain rustled. I'm still pretty bummed though.

i honestly figured it would be a given that GoT thread v12 would be "The Pillar and The Stones Edition".

TS, i am disappoint.

berimBOWLoh said:
his business was making the mountain confess to the murder/rape and then make him confess that Tywin ordered it.

If he simply wanted the Mountain dead, he would have been dead. He wanted full justice. A man amongst men.

i don't think he accomplished his goal. iirc he oberyn stated something along the lines "im going to START with/by killing the mountain".

a man amongst men? more like a corpse among corpses if you ask me.

Last edited:
And that Facebook post is exactly why emotionally unstable people shouldn't watch the show.

Valar Morghulis bitch.

Every man must die.

Nah man, Pycell's gonna patch his mangled face up and he'll be good as new!

Just slightly less handsome.

If you people honestly think Tyrion is going to die I must say you truly lack imagination.

Dinklage is the shows bread winner, he's won awards for his performance as Tyrion and his character alone draws so many people in as he's incredibly charismatic and polarizing. Not to mention he has the best story arc. The Imp has been threatened with death many many times before and he's survived thus far. HBO can't afford to kill him seeing how big this series has gotten.

THINK PEOPLE...

This show is brutal, I try not to get my hopes up.

y0UKCRi.png

[YT]i0GW0Vnr9Yc[/YT]

Right after it was over I would certainly have voted maximum rustled, how I was feeling was on another level beyond rustled, it was almost like I briefly believed justice was impossible, the innocent were made to suffer, and the world belongs to the wicked.

After some time I've calmed down, and reminded myself it's just a show. So I voted for just plain rustled. I'm still pretty bummed though.

If you wanted justice, you've come to the wrong place.

Just a fleshwound.

EDIT: Also I prefer this Sansa over the naive girl she's been for the past seasons.

Agreed on Sansa. Finally she is going to try to control her own destiny instead of just crying and complaining. It'll be nice to see her come into her own and, hopefully, manipulate the master manipulator LF.

It was a great scene. Hopefully she learned from her family's deaths that you can't take the high road and trust people to do the right thing.

Oberyn doesn't even lift:

baqr3us796h8vozit7rg.png

This show is brutal, I try not to get my hopes up.

Its a brutal show, yes.

But it would be a moronic move of epic proportions if they killed off the character that drives the show.

Its not the same context as a Ned Stark death or the Red Wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back