GAME OF THRONES v12: RIP IN PEACE Edition (NO SPOILERS, NO Book Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
y0UKCRi.png

and then he fell back to the ground, soiling himself.

it didn't make sense.. he should have stood up and been all mountainous..

lol watched it 5 times. Soiling himself? He definitely rolls over but soiling himself? Nope.

Soiling himself?

You have said this twice now.

Where are you getting this from? Or am I missing something?

And what's up with those dragons and white walkers?!

The show is so unrealistic!

Seriously though, what's so implausible about a freak of nature having one last burst of rage and smashing some dude's head before withering over again?

Seriously though, what's so implausible about a freak of nature having one last burst of rage and smashing some dude's head before withering over again?

Freak of nature? Dude has worse cardio than Carwin.

People are mad cause they think he came back to life when the show didn't portray that at all. He was on the ground in pain and Oberyn kept asking him to confess. Then he took Oberyn down and killed him. We don't even know if he died right after that even.

People are mad cause they think he came back to life when the show didn't portray that at all. He was on the ground in pain and Oberyn kept asking him to confess. Then he took Oberyn down and killed him. We don't even know if he died right after that even.

That is how I saw it too, I was also wondering if they both died.

Looked like he was still breathing when they cut to black.

Freak of nature? Dude has worse cardio than Carwin.

No really, what is so outlandish about that happening? You've been complaining about it so I'd like to know.

You claimed he was dead and came back to life like Cell, which didn't ever happen. So what's so ridiculous about him smashing Oberyn's head?

I've come to terms that everyone is going to die from kids to animals and some can nobody likes is going to take over by the end of the whole series.

This show is amazing. A show or movie has never had me so emotionally into it like this one. It's crazy how one minute, I was full of joy and had this shit eating grin on my face well The Mountain was getting his ass whopped and then the next minute I have this disgusted look on my face and a bad feeling in my stomach. I honestly felt like I could puke. That was a first.

Most amazing show ever

People are mad cause they think he came back to life when the show didn't portray that at all.

Honestly, it was portrayed a little awkwardly. The Mountain wasn't moving at all - not holding his stomach where he just got stabbed, or rolling around, or trying to get up.

He was just splayed out, motionless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back