GAME OF THRONES v12: RIP IN PEACE Edition (NO SPOILERS, NO Book Talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute Power

A Real Human Bean
@Brown
Reaction score
tumblr_n6ivxsZSKk1r03eggo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n6ivxsZSKk1r03eggo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n6ivxsZSKk1r03eggo3_r1_500.gif

Ei2vBWD.gif

ORmS0v2.gif

Na9HXLT.gif

no Missandei naked gifs?

This rustled me more than the Red Wedding. I kind of suspected shit was going to happen at the wedding, plus Robb Stark was kind of a can.

But with this, it was hard to watch a proven badass who dominated the fight go down screaming.

Do you think a human could crush another human's skull the way The Mountain did?

wtf has happened to you man? You used to be a poster who did not cry half this much. Man up.

also, instructions on how to silence or block reek so i don't have to read 10,000 horrible posts. thanks.

lol. how does a fighter get dubbed on this forum. how obnoxious did you have to be to get carded?

It was Black Friday in the Sports Bar. Palis got Banned. 3-4 others got dubs. Cross the mods and get besmirched.

BAM was paid off to rig the game against us that night.

Do you think a human could crush another human's skull the way The Mountain did?

he's supposed to be inhumanly strong.

he fwapped off a horse's head cleanly in season 1

The whole season they were saying Oberyn was a master of poison, and toxins. Even calling him "The Viper".. I'm amazed he didn't use any type of poison in his fight... Still now, that blows my mind.. Darts or throwing star type things dipped in poison? Dip his spear in poison? Something?

The whole season they were saying Oberyn was a master of poison, and toxins. Even calling him "The Viper".. I'm amazed he didn't use any type of poison in his fight... Still now, that blows my mind.. Darts or throwing star type things dipped in poison? Dip his spear in poison? Something?

first, poison is a woman's drug so his girlfriend would have used it.

second, how do you know he didn't use poison.

third, maybe oberyn poisoned king joff?

fourth, have we already predicted if tyrion dies or not this season? if yes, how. if no, how does he get out of it?

I don't know if the head would implode that way, but I don't doubt that 430 pound world's strongest man type guy would crush a human skull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back