Game of Thrones v10: Place your Bets! (BOOK talk = cards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised by how many people love Arya.

You know what's disappointing? Even after all shes been through, sansa is still just a stupid little girl. I was hoping that through all this hardship shes been through, she'd become a bit more cunning but no. goes and slaps robin in the face and freaks out kuz he fucked up some snow.

If you don't like Arya Stark you're a terrible, horrible human being.

I do like her but she's consistently mentioned as one of the most loved characters on the show. I've seen polls on other sites too, I didn't expect it to that extent.

Anyone else pretty sure the Lannister's are primed for a fall?
I know it's not really a part of this show (so far) that bad guys lose eventually, but I still can't help the feeling that they've been foreshadowing their demise for a while.

I think its already happening and started with Joff's death. Joff was more of a Lannister than anyone else, he got those goldie lock genes from both his parents. Then you have Tyrion the smartest of Tywin's children accused of regicide, the possibility of Dany wrecking everyone with dragons, and finally the lack of unity and general animosity between the Lannisters.

I hate all starks, that includes arya and ned.

Lannisters & Baratheons>Starks.

Though, Harkonnens (Dune)>everyone.

You know what's disappointing? Even after all shes been through, sansa is still just a stupid little girl. I was hoping that through all this hardship shes been through, she'd become a bit more cunning but no. goes and slaps robin in the face and freaks out kuz he fucked up some snow.

Someone made a good point that the child-like Sansa we saw in that scene was intentional. Remember, she basically had her childhood stolen at this point and she was born in the north. That's the first time she's seen snow since she left the North back when she WAS still a child. Also she made a replica of her home, which she also hasn't seen and believes she'll never see again.

Also Robin Arryn is incredible annoying, so I think we can forgive her for smacking him.

StannisBaratheon.gif

Those voting against Stannis should bend the knee and swear allegiance while they have the chance. Either join the true heir to the throne or die like the rest.

The Lord of Light does not fuck around.

I know it's not really a part of this show (so far) that bad guys lose eventually, but I still can't help the feeling that they've been foreshadowing their demise for a while.

honestly, the lannisters aren't even bad guys to me. circsei is but actually jamie seems like an okay dude. tywin is just a man of the times and tyrion is a good guy.

so yes, apparently since they aren't as bad as we initially thought, probably time for all of them to die lol

i wouldnt call jaime an 'okay dude.' the guys fucked up and committed some irreparable crimes. He certainly has some good in him (especially recently) but thats a man whos crimes will be hard to forget.

Someone made a good point that the child-like Sansa we saw in that scene was intentional. Remember, she basically had her childhood stolen at this point and she was born in the north. That's the first time she's seen snow since she left the North back when she WAS still a child. Also she made a replica of her home, which she also hasn't seen and believes she'll never see again.

Also Robin Arryn is incredible annoying, so I think we can forgive her for smacking him.

Intentional from the point of the writers? Yeah I can see that. But if that's the case, then it's also probably foreshadowing for more stupid shit to come from her.

Well yeah they're broke

Tywin admitted as much

Lannisters always pay their debt loses its appeal when they can't pay their debts

Those voting against Stannis should bend the knee and swear allegiance while they have the chance. Either join the true heir to the throne or die like the rest.

The Lord of Light does not fuck around.

436b690f54ebd13d84e1ef833995ddf5.jpg

Iron bank backing Stannis

Dany has super-sized dragon and two armies at her command

Margery will remain a virgin for quite a while so available to any new king (or queen) including Dany

Littlefinger primed to be the backstabbing bitch of whoever new King is and lord of the North.

Plus the white walkers and the wildings will be coming down soon. Sh*t gonna hit the fan

I personally think the Hound>>>>The Mountain

The Hound is more well rounded. He's not quite as large, strong or fearsome as his brother but he's quicker and more skilled.

The Hound=Cain Velasquez
The Mountain=Brock Lesnar

And he gets thirsty.....and demands chicken.

I don't disagree.

The Hound is the most proven fighter in the show right now, so I agree.
A lot of other's (except Selmy) reputations seem to be just talk imho.

I wonder about the Selmy bullshit. Is it a situation where he used to be a bad ass in days gone by but isn't anymore due to age or is it a situation where he is Yoda and will kick anyone's ass, even as an old man.

I must know!

Iron bank backing Stannis

Dany has super-sized dragon and two armies at her command

Margery will remain a virgin for quite a while so available to any new king (or queen) including Dany

Littlefinger primed to be the backstabbing bitch of whoever new King is and lord of the North.

Plus the white walkers and the wildings will be coming down soon. Sh*t gonna hit the fan

All of these LF predictions are going to turn up wrong imo. Rickon and Bran have rights to Winterfell before Sansa or Arya. And unless something happens to Rickon on the way to the Umber's he has more of a claim to.

And as far as power goes, the Boltons still seemingly control the North with the backing of the crown. The northerners are still licking their wounds, Sansa or not I don't think they rally against the capital again if they think LF is pulling the strings.

So either way, LF probably never controls the North.

I take it the other Northern Houses haven't fell in line with the Boltons? Like The Karstarks, Umbers etc? I remember Roose saying he had to get smuggled back in his own land in an earlier ep.

I do like her but she's consistently mentioned as one of the most loved characters on the show. I've seen polls on other sites too, I didn't expect it to that extent.

How can you not like her. Her family was murdered in front of her eyes and instead of being a wimpering little girl she has begun to transform herself into a self reliant character who seeks revenge even though it seems unlikely she can kill the people on her list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back