Game of Thrones v10: Place your Bets! (BOOK talk = cards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any knight any time

Edit: Someone beat me

the Mountain chopping on peasants pissing themselves didn't impress me very much. Mountain is the Kimbo Slice of the Westero, only fitting that his first real match is against an light heavyweight. Hope Oberyn hamstrings him then proceeds to pick him apart while setting up a victory orgy for later that night.

I think giving The Mountain some scars would have made him look tougher.

Not to this extent but you get the idea.

Theok.jpg

the Mountain chopping on peasants pissing themselves didn't impress me very much. Mountain is the Kimbo Slice of the Westero, only fitting that his first real match is against an light heavyweight. Hope Oberyn hamstrings him then proceeds to pick him apart while setting up a victory orgy for later that night.

Yeah, no kidding. I could've crushed those peasants. That was not impressive.

No love for the Men of the Night's Watch?

They're up against two formidable armies one of which is seemingly immune to man-made weapons

#1 Tyrion's Trail by Combat
#2The Hound and Arya surviving on the road

I think giving The Mountain some scars would have made him look tougher.

Not to this extent but you get the idea.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130504011135/spartacus/images/9/99/Theok.jpg/IMG][/QUOTE]

Not many people can easily reach The Mountain's face, so that might be the reason he has no scars on his face.

Wow, didn't expect Bronn to duck The Mountain like that. But now Oberyn is in for the "injured" Bronn? Damn Oberyn vs Mountain probably the best openweight match we'll ever see. Mountain has a huge size advantage but Oberyn clearly has better footwork and his hands are faster. Hard to predict but I'd say Obeezy takes this by 1st round KO (headchop)

Not many people can easily reach The Mountain's face, so that might be the reason he has no scars on his face.

I hear ya. That guy is "The Shadow that Precedes Death" from Spartacus. I think they built him up much better than GoT did The Mountain.

20 bucks on the Mountain

I get the feeling Oberyn might be a can

Bronn got exposed in this ep.

20 bucks on the Mountain

I get the feeling Oberyn might be a can

Whomever loses the fight will be considered as a huge can around here.

Basically just like almost any other fight on sherdog.

im not usually in the habit of making predictions, but i will make an exception in this case (regarding Tyrion's trial). i haven't read a word of the books either.

the sister will be avenged

it should be obvious how i voted in the poll.

Anyone think we will see the likes of these two at all this season?

got17.jpg

I especially wonder what the Blackfish is up to. Last we saw he got up to take a piss at the Red Wedding.... must have been a really long piss.

Bronn got exposed in this ep.

Bronn did what he said he'd do. He promised Tyrion that if someone offered to pay him to go against him he'd double the offer. He told Tyrion what the offer was and Tyrion couldn't double it.

What is Bronn going to do just go offer to fight the Mountain simply on friendship? What happens to Bronn if he wins the fight but is crippled while doing so? Who is going to look out for him? Tyrion can't do it.

Bronn went with the best offer, he gave Tyrion a chance to match it, he couldn't.

got17.jpg

I especially wonder what the Blackfish is up to. Last we saw he got up to take a piss at the Red Wedding.... must have been a really long piss.

Blackfish will take the 50 best killers in Riverrun and go to the Twins to rescue Edmure, only to discover he is not Edmure anymore. Walder will release the hounds on them and force them to flee

got17.jpg

I get the feeling that the Blackfish will show up soon. Remember, at the end of last season they mentioned that he escaped during the wedding and we haven't heard from him since. This show usually doesn't mention something in conversation for no reason.

Maybe he'll show up at the Eyrie when he finds out his niece was killed. Personally, I hope that the next time we see Walder Frey we see the Blackfish cutting his head off.

Blackfish will take the 50 best killers in Riverrun and go to the Twins to rescue Edmure, only to discover he is not Edmure anymore. Walder will release his ugly daughters on them and force them to flee

had to fix that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back