Game of Thrones v10: Place your Bets! (BOOK talk = cards)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Battisti

HR for HR
@Steel
Reaction score
Tale of the Tape

tumblr_n5t7luLGKm1sp53yeo1_500.gif

Name: Oberyn "The Red Viper" Martell
House: Martell
Home Kingdom: Dorne
Sigil: Red Sun and Spear

vs.

ihoyBMji2cblw.gif

Name: Gregor "The Mountain that Rides" Clegane
House: Clegane
Home Kingdom: Casterley Rock
Sigil: Three Hounds

Westeros Map:
Map2-2_Map_of_Westeros_Original.jpg

Whole ASoIaF Map:
The_known_world_HBO.jpg

Last edited:
Is this for the Westeros undisputed title or what?

I think it's safe to say that The Mountain is the current title holder. So.... yes.

I just can't see Tyrion and Oberyn dying over a character that have taken about five minutes to hype the entire series. If the point was to demonstrate danger for Tyrion, I really think they should've shown the Mountain slaughter people more so people understood his power and what a feat killing him would be. Who knows though. This show easily could kill Tyrion and shock me again.

The Mountain is a known cancrusher.

I just can't see Tyrion and Oberyn dying over a character that have taken about five minutes to hype the entire series. If the point was to demonstrate danger for Tyrion, I really think they should've shown the Mountain slaughter people more so people understood his power and what a feat killing him would be. Who knows though. This show easily could kill Tyrion and shock me again.

I agree with you. I wish they built him up more to make it seem more ominous. As of right now you really have very little to go off of that would make you think Oberyn isn't going to win.

I voted LF but it's 50/50 with Tyrion's trial for sure.

He's the most feared of anyone in Westeros is he not? Bronn wasn't bout that life when Lil T tried to get him to fight.

Bronn turned down the fight because of a contract dispute, bro.

All the Lannister men put him at the top of their list of best fighters. I doubt that the price on his head would be as low as it is for The Hound. Who would be more infamous than he?

I agree with you. I wish they built him up more to make it seem more ominous. As of right now you really have very little to go off of that would make you think Oberyn isn't going to win.

I will bust out laughing though if Mountain beats Oberyn's corpse to a pulp while Tyrion watches in despair. I'm not even sure if Tyrion loses if they will uphold the execution since Tywin might be against it. Maybe he would let him die but idk.

Hows the trial by combat work if the champion loses? Do they then schedule an execution for Tyrion or just have the champion kill him on site?

Bronn turned down the fight because of a contract dispute, bro.

King's Land is disgraceful in the amount of fighter pay they distribute. The guy is better off with taking sponsors in Cersei and getting castles.

Dat castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back