Game of Thrones v10: Place your Bets! (BOOK talk = cards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder about the Selmy bullshit. Is it a situation where he used to be a bad ass in days gone by but isn't anymore due to age or is it a situation where he is Yoda and will kick anyone's ass, even as an old man.

I must know!

He's like an older, wiser, tougher Yoda

How can you not like her. Her family was murdered in front of her eyes and instead of being a wimpering little girl she has begun to transform herself into a self reliant character who seeks revenge even though it seems unlikely she can kill the people on her list.

Ya no kidding she is like the most unlucky person in the land, everytime she gets close to her family BOOM dead!

All men are like coal, expendible and short lived

Only with immense heat and pressure can coal become a diamond

Individuals who didn't undergo immense heat and pressure will ultimately burn when exposed to fire, eg Joffrey

It remains to be seen if Arya, Jon Snow, or Dany are diamonds or coals.

Is Jorah ever going to get some of that dragonqueen P?

With imagination and his sword wielding hand, Jorah gets dragon-P every night. But the real thing? Never, he's a dirty old man and ex-slaver.

Dragon-P probably burns anyways.

Man, I was already starting to get annoyed with Dany's story arch this season, but this last episode just pushed me right over the fucking edge about it.

Her storyline is already moving slow as shit, but then they throw in that completely useless scene, that contributed next to nothing, other than to tease us about a possible fuck scene between Dany and Daario, only to cut away with nary a tittie to be seen...

I really wish they would've just skipped her storyline for this episode, instead of putting in that filler of a segment that they showed last night.

Man, I was already starting to get annoyed with Dany's story arch this season, but this last episode just pushed me right over the fucking edge about it.

Her storyline is already moving slow as shit, but then they throw in that completely useless scene, that contributed next to nothing, other than to tease us about a possible fuck scene between Dany and Daario, only to cut away with nary a tittie to be seen...

I really wish they would've just skipped her storyline for this episode, instead of putting in that filler of a segment that they showed last night.

I like Dany's story. This last scene had a lot of important advancements and potential

-it formalizes Dany's relationship with Daario
-She sends seven sons away from her current city
-She is spreading her wings as a ruler and not as a conquerer and encountering a lot of problems
-Jorah just got his heart and balls ripped out. How will he react. Will there be a fallout. Will Jorah stay loyal? He accused Daario as a traitor and yet he himself was a double agent and a traitor before and spilling info to Varys and ultimately switched sides again. Will he sabotage Daario. Lot's of potential here

Just as the haters find the Dany storyline boring, most of the posters here find the haters complaints boring, redundant. It really adds nothing to this thread and instead of putting in these filler of posts, you haters should just skipped your unneccesary posts.

Anyone else pretty sure the Lannister's are primed for a fall?
I know it's not really a part of this show (so far) that bad guys lose eventually, but I still can't help the feeling that they've been foreshadowing their demise for a while.

Absolutely, I think it will begin in season 4 and end before winter fully comes to King's landing.

I love the hound as much as anyone, but for as big of a bad ass as he is, I can't believe he bitched up at blackwater like that. If he would've held the city down until tywin and loras got there he probably would've been heavily rewarded. We wouldn't have got the classic line "fuck the city, fuck the men, and fuck the king" tho lol

second sons*

I love the hound as much as anyone, but for as big of a bad ass as he is, I can't believe he bitched up at blackwater like that. If he would've held the city down until tywin and loras got there he probably would've been heavily rewarded. We wouldn't have got the classic line "fuck the city, fuck the men, and fuck the king" tho lol

dont forget 'what the focks a lommey'

He's like an older, wiser, tougher Yoda

A tougher Yoda....Yoda was the baddest Jedi in the Galaxy.

I just want to see if Selmy still has it. Maybe they are waiting for some insurmountable combat situation where nobody would ever be able to prevail, then that is when we see Selmy do the undoable.

Lol at no one giving a shit a out dany. Jorah would create like 500 accounts to make sure she wins this poll.

Lol at no one giving a shit a out dany. Jorah would create like 500 accounts to make sure she wins this poll.

She will become integral at some point. How will anyone stop the white walkers without Dany's dragons?

I like Dany's story. This last scene had a lot of important advancements and potential

-it formalizes Dany's relationship with Daario
-She sends seven sons away from her current city
-She is spreading her wings as a ruler and not as a conquerer and encountering a lot of problems
-Jorah just got his heart and balls ripped out. How will he react. Will there be a fallout. Will Jorah stay loyal? He accused Daario as a traitor and yet he himself was a double agent and a traitor before and spilling info to Varys and ultimately switched sides again. Will he sabotage Daario. Lot's of potential here

Just as the haters find the Dany storyline boring, most of the posters here find the haters complaints boring, redundant. It really adds nothing to this thread and instead of putting in these filler of posts, you haters should just skipped your unneccesary posts.

it also showed that she is learning as a leader and is not above taking sound advice when given. she added that jorah should let them know he changed her mind (which probably adds fuel to the rivalry between jorah and daario) showing how strong her confidence and trust is in jorah. i also like dany's story a lot. it's like we've grown up with her since the series began...when she was a scared girl trembling at the thought of talking back to her brother, or not pleasing him. hers is an awesome story, i think.

Pretty funny comment, but flawed.

If the poll was which story line do you least care about and Dany arc had the most vote, then your conclusion would be correct.

But, just because Dany arc is not winning or has no votes on Which is your favorite story line, doesn't me nobody gives a shit.

For example, if a girl was 10/10 hot and the second best looking girl was 8/10 hot and then a bunch of 7/10 girls and we had to vote who was the hottest, 10/10 would win and 8/10 would have no votes. But does that mean that nobody gives a shit about 8/10?

But, funny comment.

She will become integral at some point. How will anyone stop the white walkers without Dany's dragons?

Didn't Sam kill one with that black blade or whatever it was he found? Kinda convenient that would just be chilling there but I'm sure that'll work.

Jesus dude. Do you spend this much energy attacking everyone else if they say they didn't like an aspect of the show?

Don't know if you have some kind of pent up frustration towards people that have been posting here, but that was literally my 1st ever post about the show, in these threads.

I'm pretty sure we're allowed to express our opinions here, so I'm not sure why you feel the need to attack me and lump me into some kind of group of "haters" that I'm not even aware of.

Chill the fuck out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back