Game of Thrones v10: Place your Bets! (BOOK talk = cards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Lannister men put him at the top of their list of best fighters. I doubt that the price on his head would be as low as it is for The Hound. Who would be more infamous than he?

Well, it depends what you mean by most feared. He certainly isn't the most respected fighter. Most feared is a possibility considering he is a raging psychopath who is given free rein to do whatever he wants to the small folk by the most powerful man in Westeros.

I will bust out laughing though if Mountain beats Oberyn's corpse to a pulp while Tyrion watches in despair.

Me too. I'm kind of looking forward to it. I like how evil can win in this world.

Well, it depends what you mean by most feared. He certainly isn't the most respected fighter. Most feared is a possibility considering he is a raging psychopath who is given free rein to do whatever he wants to the small folk by the most powerful man in Westeros.

I mean who is the one person that people would not want to go up against. I'd think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone else that can beat him in that respect.

King's Land is disgraceful in the amount of fighter pay they distribute. The guy is better off with taking sponsors in Cersei and getting castles.

Dat castle

There needs to be a sellsword union imo.

There needs to be a sellsword union imo.

Nah. Bron just needs to cross over promotions to Dani's. She treats her fighters far better. Plus she is in the east in a more obscure area from the mainstream, making her promotion way more cooler for the elitist crowd.

I still like the Nights Watch plot. Just the thought that there are 100,000 men coming to attack a huge ice wall manned by about 100 men (not to mention the raiding party already behind the wall)

I know it has been slow developing but I can't wait.

It's a shame because you know who wouldn't have turned it down?

Karl-Tanner-405.jpg

Lol I was going to propose this fight... make it happen Dana!

Legend of Gin Alley via steak knives FTW.

Nah. Bron just needs to cross over promotions to Dani's. She treats her fighters far better. Plus she is in the east in a more obscure area from the mainstream, making her promotion way more cooler for the elitist crowd.

Wow Essos is Pride except much more boring.

I still like the Nights Watch plot. Just the thought that there are 100,000 men coming to attack a huge ice wall manned by about 100 men (not to mention the raiding party already behind the wall)

I know it has been slow developing but I can't wait.

They better not be cheap on the budget for it. I think that's part of the reason I don't care as much. Also because the WW storyline still isn't interesting me yet.

I mean who is the one person that people would not want to go up against. I'd think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone else that can beat him in that respect.

In terms of intimidation, Gregor might be the best. No other elite fighter is going to be intimidated merely by size, though. Barristan even at his old age and Jaime with two hands would both be favorites over the Mountain. I'd suggest several more would be capable of beating him in single combat.

Hard to pick in the poll. I am looking forward to Oberyn-Mountain, Hound&Arya, Ramsay&Reek and Wildlings marching on the wall.

Maybe its been to long since hes really been in an actual fight then. Last episode made him seem real slow in his movements. I feel like they had to add that Bron hypeing him up scene in talking about hos big and strong he is but still unreasonably fast for his size. When he was crushing those peasents though he looked overly slow. Hopefully itll be the fight everyone is expecting. I hope they drag it out and have it be a Rocky/appolo 1 type fight. IM hoping for epicness from this scene, i feel like it is the most built up thing of the season. I would love to have The viper stroll in and completly crush him like a can just to put the Lannisters on further notice. That their biggest gun just got slaughtered by the Prince of Dorne, but the moutain is a fucking giant. They should send him up to the wall to seal the tunnel shut, just cram his ass in there.

Also, why is that fucking tool at the wall so high and mighty, and why wouldnt people do what they feel is the correct thing, i think the builder wanted to seal the tunnel

Ramsay and Reek are a close #2 for me.

1. LF
2. RamReek
3. Arya and Hound

In terms of intimidation, Gregor might be the best. No other elite fighter is going to be intimidated merely by size, though. Barristan even at his old age and Jaime with two hands would both be favorites over the Mountain. I'd suggest several more would be capable of beating him in single combat.

Yea the mountain is the most intimidating foe, even Jamie with Two hands and Barristan being the Boldness, they dont seem to strike the fear in people like the beast that is the mountain. Dude burned his own brothers face off, and probably laughed about it.

I will bust out laughing though if Mountain beats Oberyn's corpse to a pulp while Tyrion watches in despair. I'm not even sure if Tyrion loses if they will uphold the execution since Tywin might be against it. Maybe he would let him die but idk.

Hows the trial by combat work if the champion loses? Do they then schedule an execution for Tyrion or just have the champion kill him on site?

Nah, the combat is is just a method to determine his guilt. If his champion loses he's probably getting drawn and quartered, his crime being regicide after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back