Television Game of Thrones S08E06 Discussion Thread: Burn them all! (the writing staff) | Our Watch has ended

I still hate the fact we lost rome because of got.

THIRTEEN

GOAT-level series:cool:

Mark Antony, "They(Pulo and Vorenus)should be broken on the wheel! At the very least!"

Caesar, "Any other men yes, but not them. They find my Eagle when no one else can. They alone survive a shipwreck that kills a thousand men, and wash up on the same shore as Pompey. They are watched over by powerful Gods, and I will kill no man with friends like that!"

Just deleted all my downloaded torrents from season 8... Did not rewatch any single episode from this season... not even for free.

Dumbshit show made for dumbass simpletons. Fuck D&D.

Just deleted all my downloaded torrents from season 8... Did not rewatch any single episode from this season... not even for free.

Dumbshit show made for dumbass simpletons. Fuck D&D.

honestly I thought I would want to rewatch show when I completed season 8

But now it's like it brought the whole show down with it

It's not motivating to think about watching it all again when that involves the shitty last episodes

It's like getting excited for a free trip to Disnee world but you know you have to attend a long timeshare presentation at the end

It's not motivating to think about watching it all again when that involves the shitty last episodes

It's like getting excited for a free trip to Disnee world but you know you have to attend a long timeshare presentation at the end

It's like getting a free trip to Disney but after you had lots of fun on the rides and stuff and you're looking forward to a yummy supper and bed they make you lick poop and sleep in a culvert.

It's like getting a free trip to Disney but after you had lots of fun on the rides and stuff and you're looking forward to a yummy supper and bed they make you lick poop and sleep in a culvert.

LOL

I really enjoyed this idea for an alternate Season 8 story

To be honest, I live close to Disney and do those time share presentations as often as I can. After 2 hours (how long you have to be at the presentation), I just tell them I feel sick and got to go.

My wife always feels guilty about it, and doesn't want to go, but afterwards she is always happy we did it and have a good time outside the presentations.

The sales people actively lie about their personal lives, so I dont feel bad at all about brushing them off. The last dude even said he was engaged and that his fiance died, and she willed him her timeshare account or whatever. He literally only had one picture of his "fiance" on his phone, and even tried to fake cry.

To be honest, I live close to Disney and do those time share presentations as often as I can. After 2 hours (how long you have to be at the presentation), I just tell them I feel sick and got to go.

My wife always feels guilty about it, and doesn't want to go, but afterwards she is always happy we did it and have a good time outside the presentations.

The sales people actively lie about their personal lives, so I dont feel bad at all about brushing them off. The last dude even said he was engaged and that his fiance died, and she willed him her timeshare account or whatever. He literally only had one picture of his "fiance" on his phone, and even tried to fake cry.
Lol that's awesome

I finally got through my second watch of all 8 seasons. Holy shit. Everyone singles out season 8 but the nosedive happened between seasons 6 and 7. Season 7 was a steaming pile of shit and season 8 was just more of the same. If they made a season 9 it would have just been a home video of D&D shitting a pile of turds then lighting them on fire.

I finally got through my second watch of all 8 seasons. Holy shit. Everyone singles out season 8 but the nosedive happened between seasons 6 and 7. Season 7 was a steaming pile of shit and season 8 was just more of the same. If they made a season 9 it would have just been a home video of D&D shitting a pile of turds then lighting them on fire.

The difference is, 7 had the luxury of being the penultimate so there was an expectation that the quality could ramp up in season 8. 8 had to wrap up an epic story in a satisfying way. It couldn’t. Season 7 being less than stellar is contextually a lot less problematic than season 8 failing to give audiences what they hoped for.

I also remember first half of 7 having some good stuff. It was the Snow Patrol Adventure North of the Wall that really tanked.

They clearly struck a nerve with folks. Possibly the best TV show ever through the first few seasons tanking so hard... I don't usually use the term "epic fail" but the failure here was quite epic.

Scoreboard!

Scoreboard!

Somebody get a truck for all these emmyss
#8isgreat

Btw just realised they left brans involment with hodor unexplained

Back