Television Game of Thrones S08E06 Discussion Thread: Burn them all! (the writing staff) | Our Watch has ended

I finally got through my second watch of all 8 seasons. Holy shit. Everyone singles out season 8 but the nosedive happened between seasons 6 and 7. Season 7 was a steaming pile of shit and season 8 was just more of the same. If they made a season 9 it would have just been a home video of D&D shitting a pile of turds then lighting them on fire.

Season 7 were a noticeable drop off, but damn at least it got a Grade of "E" for effort.. Season 8 was scribbling a three sentence essay about "Of Mice and Men" the morning your typed essay on the causes of WW2 was due....

Yes......if ya'll could temporarily suspend all GoT S8 nonsense to jump on the Star Wars hate train, it'd be appreciated. Thank you.

Seriously though, I'm surprised this thread is still even sticky worthy at this point.

CYfXiW0_d.jpg

<{jackyeah}>

My Christmas is made

if they just leave out the last season and tell the viewer to use your imitation for how the story ends, that’d be a great gift
Lol there’s a good chance it doesn’t get taken out once.

Lol there’s a good chance it doesn’t get taken out once.
i skipped the last season on a recent re-watch, works pretty well

left me feeling like i was looking forward to greatness again and i've half forgotten season 8 already

The last season is up there with the GOAT Seinfeld finale because it made everyone into a bunch of whining babies.

CYfXiW0_d.jpg

<{jackyeah}>

My Christmas is made

I want that shit but it's hard for me to justify like 250 bucks when I got hbo go for free and can start rewatching at any point. I'll get it when the price drops i dont care how bad the last 2 seasons are it's still in the mix for my favorite show ever.

I want that shit but it's hard for me to justify like 250 bucks when I got hbo go for free and can start rewatching at any point. I'll get it when the price drops i dont care how bad the last 2 seasons are it's still in the mix for my favorite show ever.
The books man. Even of you've read them, read them again. The prose is dense, chances are you missed a lot.

I tried to watch The Witcher and after Game Of Thrones I just can't. The Witcher kind of reminds me of this:

220px-Dungeons_and_dragons_poster.jpg

vlcsnap-2013-01-03-00h56m55s34.0.0.png

they always release a boxed edition then they will release an enhanced boxed edition next year and another super collectors edition a year after that then when the spinoff comes out there will be a new double collectors pack.

TBH i dont even know if any of my 5 computers dvd drives even work or if they even have dvd drives. I use the interwebz

The books man. Even of you've read them, read them again. The prose is dense, chances are you missed a lot.

I actually havent read the books cuz I usually stick to one form of media. Might have to change that though. I'm like on book 8 of wheel of time though so I got a ways to go before I can start a new series.

they always release a boxed edition then they will release an enhanced boxed edition next year and another super collectors edition a year after that then when the spinoff comes out there will be a new double collectors pack.

TBH i dont even know if any of my 5 computers dvd drives even work or if they even have dvd drives. I use the interwebz

I just got a mini dvd collection. It's more to have em than anything really. I got like my 20 favorite movies, season 1 of true detective, and DVDs of the rams winning the superbowl, cardinals winning the ws in 2006/11 and the blues winning the Stanley cup. It's not a big collection but I stick to things I really think I need to have and GOT is on that list.

I just got a mini dvd collection. It's more to have em than anything really. I got like my 20 favorite movies, season 1 of true detective, and DVDs of the rams winning the superbowl, cardinals winning the ws in 2006/11 and the blues winning the Stanley cup. It's not a big collection but I stick to things I really think I need to have and GOT is on that list.
if the apocolypse ever happens you can always be the one guy left in the world that has movies to show. Like on that movie The Postman, the Lord General guy kept his troops pacified by showing them like 1 movie per month......

;)

if the apocolypse ever happens you can always be the one guy left in the world that has movies to show. Like on that movie The Postman, the Lord General guy kept his troops pacified by showing them like 1 movie per month......

;)

Lol I rarely ever take em out but ocassionally if I wana watch one of my movies imma be pissed if Netflix or something doesnt have it. If it's time to watch Braveheart then it's time to watch it damnit.

Lol I rarely ever take em out but ocassionally if I wana watch one of my movies imma be pissed if Netflix or something doesnt have it. If it's time to watch Braveheart then it's time to watch it damnit.
i live in missouri where the power goes out about 10-15 times a year.

Lights go out we all have dollar store flashlights nearby ever since the epic fail of 2015 when nobody had flashlights in a blackout.....

But yea, power goes out, guess its time to watch Armageddon again on CD with my portable DVD player.

Didn’t know this thread existed

anyway, last season sucked, zombie episode sucked, last episode sucked even worse. Fuck GOT

Back