Game of Thrones Best Fighter: B list bracket

We need 32 instead of 16 for the best Politician one.

If we are still doing this, maybe include Quorin Halfhand

Red Viper does not belong in this bracket.

He'd mop the floor up with practically everyone named in 1v1.

Yara (Asha) Greyjoy belongs here

Last edited by a moderator:
This could be way more interesting than the bigger names. The White Bull, Llewyn Martell, Bronze Yohn, Garlan Tyrell, Victarion, Hotah; can see any of them winning. Even others. Strong Belwas a roughie?

Throw in Janos Slynt for the hell of it

Completely forgot about this one.

What's the list? Are we at 16 or 32?

Completely forgot about this one.

What's the list? Are we at 16 or 32?

Fuck if I know at this point. I think we could easily come up with 16 solid contenders, though in all reality, there are about 4 or 5 that are easily the best. If we expand to 32, man that is a lot of work and may take a long time.

Let me check the thread and see if we have a consensus.

Will add more...

The Smiling Knight-
Biter from Bloody Mummers
Gerold The White Bull Hightower
Balon Swann
Quorin Half-hand
Red Viper of Dorne
Bronze Yohn Royce
Garlan Tyrell-
Loras Tyrell
Lyn Corbray
Victarian Greyjoy-
Jorah Mormont-
Strong Belwas-
Grey Worm
Areo Hotah-
Brynden "Blackfish" Tully

Here is 16, though some of those are easily replaceable if there is a better choice, or too similar to another fighter, etc

Last edited:
Oh, and if anyone is still thinking about buying dangerous women, I would hold off. I had my library order it and just picked it up. The "novella" is 70 pages and does not have the wit or humor that comes with a POV chapter. I will use it as "shiterature" which is defined as a book or magazine that I read while taking a

Red Viper destroys all of these cans.

Ser Aliser?

He did an incredible amount of damage on the show at least.

Will add more...

The Smiling Knight-
Biter from Bloody Mummers
Gerold The White Bull Hightower
Balon Swann
Quorin Half-hand
Red Viper of Dorne
Bronze Yohn Royce
Garlan Tyrell-
Loras Tyrell
Lyn Corbray
Victarian Greyjoy-
Jorah Mormont-
Strong Belwas-
Grey Worm
Areo Hotah-

Here is 16, though some of those are easily replaceable if there is a better choice, or too similar to another fighter, etc

How is Oberyn in the B list? He's probably in the top 10 overall for all fighters.

I wouldn't be including The Red Viper here. Too popular and abilities too known. This should be the ones we hear bits and pieces about or even just one line about how good they are. Maybe just exclude all of those that were in the other one?

My proposed list:

Garlen Tyrell
Gerold "The White Bull" Hightower
Areo Hotah
"The Greatjon" Umber (possibly the Smalljon)
"Strong" Belwas
Gerold Dayne "The Darkstar"
Lyn Corbray
Victarion Greyjoy
Balon Swann
Qhorin "Halfhand"
Andrik "The Unsmiling"
Tormund "Giantsbane"
"Bronze" Yohn Royce
"The Smiling Knight"
Daario Naharis

Could easily get to 32 with Jorah, Grey Worm, Hill Tribesman, Strongboar Crakehall, Jon Snow, Randyl Tarly, others from history and especially Kingsguard.

Glad to help in any way- seeding, tallying etc.

As long as the fucking legend is on the list, I'm happy.

As long as the fucking legend is on the list, I'm happy.

What is it with this guy? I had no clue who he was, and paid little attention to him in the show. Is it because he was a self proclaimed fucking legend?

And I was a bit surprised by the episode. I thought it was good, and more action than any other episode. Some real surprises, though.

For one, Aliliser Thorne was a bad ass, and in the book-he is a bully and has no major role because he is at east watch. It is one armed Donal Noye that dies slaying the giant, Mag the Mighty-not Grenn(Aurochs)

Also, forgot about Caggo, with his nasty Valyrian Arrackh

And, yes, Hugkent, maybe Red Viper is too strong for the list, so are a few others. I agree that maybe we should stick to lesser known fighters at this point. We have done the A bracket twice, and both times Red Viper did not fare well. But that was before the last episode, so I am betting things would change after that, so we can strike him.

But there are still others that too little is known, so how could we make an educated guess as to their ability?

Back