Game of Thrones Best Fighter: B list bracket

Red Viper does not belong in this bracket.

He'd mop the floor up with practically everyone named in 1v1.

I could see him showboating and getting upset by someone.

Could Brienne be in this or is she a major character? I just started watching a little bit of the series recently.

There are a few A level fighters in this bracket. The first tourney was just smaller. Oberyn probably isn't even the best of this lot.

Who is his competition? Jorah? Drogo? He would have lit their heads up like the bean in a fat bitches wizard sleeve. This is like comparing a Ferrari to '88 Dodge Colts. Fuck Martin for not having him as a main character.

Who is his competition? Jorah? Drogo? He would have lit their heads up like the bean in a fat bitches wizard sleeve. This is like comparing a Ferrari to '88 Dodge Colts. Fuck Martin for not having him as a main character.

Hightower, Corbray, Garlan, Tully, Whent

ewww, that's a rather disgusting reference if it is describing what I think it is.

And yes, I agree Viper should have had POV chapters in that book. He was also one of my favorites right up until he repeatedly struck Gregor's mailed-fist with his head.

I think he is A bracket, and he has always been in my top 5, but he gets knocked out in the first round every time we hold this tourney. Maybe now that he has appeared on the show, he would fare better.

Back