Game of Thrones Best Fighter: B list bracket

Westeros Series of Fighting.

B-level.

Can't wait for Pod's & Dolorous Edd's rightful org.

IIRC, Swann also placed 2nd in the archery competition at the tourney of the hand, behind Anguy. The guy sounds like he's no joke.

Yeah, dude's a beast. He's always my favorite of the minor characters, and the Swann family is in my top 3. Their dad seems like a smart dude and the sons are all quietly badasses.

Garlan is the best of the Tyrrell's, think Loras on TRT.

When we start the brackets we really need weapons, skills and notable achievements listed otherwise I'll just go on name popularity.

Legend of Gin Alley should def be involved.

Just read up on Garlan, he really should be introduced in the series.

Karl the fucking legend I hope is in the tourney. He was clearly beating Jon and is basically a younger slightly less deadly Bronn with knifes.

^^^

Where is the option for the legend of gin alley!

Also if Lyn Corbray would of fought for Lysa instead of Vardis Egen, Bronn would be long dead by now.

I will play devils advocate here. Lyn is clearly better than Vardis. But Bronn still may have been able to outwit Lyn. Much harder fight but Bronn is no pushover and is pretty unorthodox for a knight to fight. Could end up being a Dillashaw vs Barao situation. But on paper I admit Lyn would have been the favorite.

If we're allowing Drogo to use his bow, we should include Anguy.

Also, I think Swann is the Dark Horse. The mace is a tech advantage and if he's better with that than he is a sword, he's gotta be up there with Corbray and Garlan.

Yeah, swan is a serious contender. In fact, I think the kings guard may have too much of a skill advantage over most competitors in the field.

And no ranged weapons because it gets complicated with range, number of projectiles allowed, etc.

And someone else mentioned grey worm, which I think is an excellent addition to the exotics category.

As for Cregan stark, he is probably more of an a level fighter based on prince aemons account, but little is known which makes it difficult to judge.

What I wrote is all there is to know. The Kingswood Brotherhood were outlaws like Robinhood, hid by the small folk. Until Arthur Dayne won their favor and received help finding them. A young Jamie Lannister, still a squire, crossed swords with SK, and held him off until Arthur Dayne arrived. They fought until Dayne, armed with Sword of Mourning, broke the Smiling Knights sword. He allowed him to rearm and then AD killed him.

The name of his sword was Dawn. Sword of the Morning is a title bestowed upon the member of House Dayne who is the most worthy of carrying Dawn.

Did anyone read the hedge knight? I am curious if it is a book with illustrations or a comic book/graphic novel.

The Red Viper was just extremely unlucky with the seeding in that tournament.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind running a B-Level one.

The Red Viper was just extremely unlucky with the seeding in that tournament.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind running a B-Level one.

Cool, that would be much appreciated.

I think Oberyn is A level, but I wanted him in this one because he uses a weapon not utilized by too many other fighters. So we get our standard knights like Garlan, Bronze Yohn, and Lyn, plus rangier weapons like Oberyn's spear and Hotah's axe, and some unusual fighting styles like Biter, Shagga, Grey Worm, and Belwas.

I still think it will come down to a few fighters, depending on how they are matched up. I still see Lyn with Lady Forlorn, Garlan, Oberyn, and Balon in the finals.

i was hoping the next tournament would be a house tournament

favorite houses or head to head war

Tyrell>>>>>

imblying targaryens aren't eternal GOAT

post-42314-Targaryen-sigil-meme-Game-of-T-VY0O.jpeg

Lynn, Garlan, Blackfish, Smiling Knight all belong in the A tier. So does Bronze Yohn. Hell, even Vic could probably at least compete up there and not get blown out my most.

Swann, Redwyne, White Bull probably could compete in A as well. Who knows about Darkstar.

Cool, that would be much appreciated.

I think Oberyn is A level, but I wanted him in this one because he uses a weapon not utilized by too many other fighters. So we get our standard knights like Garlan, Bronze Yohn, and Lyn, plus rangier weapons like Oberyn's spear and Hotah's axe, and some unusual fighting styles like Biter, Shagga, Grey Worm, and Belwas.

I still think it will come down to a few fighters, depending on how they are matched up. I still see Lyn with Lady Forlorn, Garlan, Oberyn, and Balon in the finals.

If you add the rule no armor, the pitfighters like Krazz, Belwas and Drogo would probably beat anyone, or at least have a real good chance.

They get absolutely destroyed with armor on though.

Did anyone read the hedge knight? I am curious if it is a book with illustrations or a comic book/graphic novel.

Its a regular novella but there is a graphic novel, too. Id read the novellas. While theyre mostly history, there is a lot of info on some characters and events that matter in the main story.

Back