Game of Thrones Best Fighter: B list bracket

And maybe even Dagmar Cleftjaw, the most feared Ironborn warrior.

If anyone is too strong for the list it's Hightower. He whoops up on Oberyn.

And, yes, Hugkent, maybe Red Viper is too strong for the list, so are a few others. I agree that maybe we should stick to lesser known fighters at this point. We have done the A bracket twice, and both times Red Viper did not fare well. But that was before the last episode, so I am betting things would change after that, so we can strike him.

But there are still others that too little is known, so how could we make an educated guess as to their ability?
That's true, but I think that might be kind of fun? We could work mostly on assumptions and tiny bits of info we've received. The top tier one is generally killed by the fact we know Dayne is the best, because it's been said outright.

What is it with this guy? I had no clue who he was, and paid little attention to him in the show. Is it because he was a self proclaimed fucking legend?

I never thought an explanation was required. He's the fucking legend!

If anyone is too strong for the list it's Hightower. He whoops up on Oberyn.
I don't know why everyone assumes Hightower is so good. Pretty much everything we hear is simply that he was big and old. Oswell Whent seems to be his superior, yet no one ever brings him up.

And maybe even Dagmar Cleftjaw, the most feared Ironborn warrior.
Maybe once, but I don't think anyone would choose a fight with Victarion or Andrik over Dagmar right now.

He's no B level fighter

You're right. It's not really fair for the competition. Give that guy 7 silver and none of those fucking cowards in steel plate see daylight again.

GOT12-Karl-Spits-in-Jons-Face.gif

I don't know why everyone assumes Hightower is so good. Pretty much everything we hear is simply that he was big and old. Oswell Whent seems to be his superior, yet no one ever brings him up.

Him too. Take anyone from that class of Kingsguard and have them in their prime and they beat an Oberyn.

Aery's Kingsguard was like the all-stars team: Dayne, Selmy, Hightower, Jaime, Lewyn Martell, Whent and Darry.... Damnnnnnnnnnn.

Not much is know about the other members outside of Dayne, Selmy, Hightower and Jaime although we do know a wounded Lewyn was slain by Lyn Corbray on the trident in a duel.

What about Mandon Moore? This seems like the side of the bracket he would fit into. Barristan says that Ser Mandon has no friend but his sword and no life but duty and Jaime claims that Ser Mandon is the most dangerous member of the Kingsguard, other than himself, because his face doesn't reveal what he'll do next.

Gerold Hightower and Ser Balon Swann seem like the favorites from the list a couple pages ago.

I think Oberyn also fits into this side of the bracket.

It is basically Trant and Blount who have ruined the reputation of the Kingsguard. In reality, the rest of them were very capable knights. Moore should be capable of beating most, as should Swann and Oakheart. No idea about Greenfield.

But while we shouldn't dismiss any KG, we also shouldn't overrate them. You don't just have to be an amazing fighter and loyal to the bone, you also have to want to be a KG. Someone like Bronze Yohn for example, regardless of his ability would never have been a KG, as he was heir and then lord of Runestone.

if this is going to happen I would throw in

Thoros of Myr - who doesn't love a fat, drunk priest with a flaming sword
Dunk - may not be the best fighter but that reach could play an equalizer against a lot of foes
Randyl Tarly
Pretty Meris - just for S&Gs

Who is Karl Tanner and why is he from an alley named after a liquor that doesn't exist in ASOIAF?

Gin does exist in ASOFAI because fuck you, the show is awesome and the books are for stupid twats

And Karl Fucking Tanner is a legend bitch

Your legend looks like his father fucked a frog. Or maybe he just blew his load on some frog eggs. Real tough looking dude. Probably shouldn't stray too far from water, though.

Don't worry, dear Hodor, no one's going to force you to read any books.

Grey Worm was chosen out of 8000 unsullied amongst themselves to lead them. Not to mention being pretty much invulnerable to pain.

Daario naharis also killed the two leaders of second suns by him self and whooped that champion sent by that city too.

Grey Worm was chosen out of 8000 unsullied amongst themselves to lead them. Not to mention being pretty much invulnerable to pain.

Daario naharis also killed the two leaders of second suns by him self and whooped that champion sent by that city too.

Strong Belwas would besmirch Daario and take a dump on his corpse.

Gin does exist in ASOFAI because fuck you, the show is awesome and the books are for stupid twats

And Karl Fucking Tanner is a legend bitch

Nope.

jon-snow-sword-swallower.jpg

And any poof who must proclaim them self to be a legend is certainly no fookin legend.

Back