Game of Thrones Battle For Winterfell Dead Poll

Who will die in the Battle For Winterfell?

• Total voters
Last time we got Miguel Sapochnik doing some Jorah action scenes, we got this.

S5-E7-Jorah-the-Badass-5.gif

FYlP.gif

<{JustBleed}>{<Mcgoat}

You guys keep assuming "valonqar" (little brother) means Tyrion or Jaime.

However, the prophecy never says Cersei's younger brother - just a little brother. That means it can be the Hound. He has Cleganebowl, kills the Mountain and then kills Cersei. It's a possibility.

Night king should be on the poll, who knows what will happen to him

I agree with most of the options with a high % of votes..

However I am wondering WTF will happen with Berric.. Must be a reason he was brought back 18 times.. and that he didn't die last season beyond the wall

Night king should be on the poll, who knows what will happen to him

Thought about it, but we're not sure if he's even there. I stuck with the characters that we know for sure will be there.

However I am wondering WTF will happen with Berric.. Must be a reason he was brought back 18 times.. and that he didn't die last season beyond the wall
I think maybe The Hound will die, Beric will resurrect him through sheer force of will, then die, for real this time.

beric
Greyworm
Little Mormont
Pod
Brienne
Tormund
Theon

Not sure about Jorah voted him anyways.

Thought about it, but we're not sure if he's even there. I stuck with the characters that we know for sure will be there.
Fair enough, he did give his special sword to another ww. I’m just curious of how many people think Sunday is the end of the NK cause I’d be surprised if it is

My picks

Jaime
Theon
Jorah
Ghost
Brienne
Tormund
Greyworm
Gendry
Beric
Missandei
Rhaegal

But the more I think about it, I don't think Jamie will get it. The valonqar prophecy needs to come true and he can't die until it does.

Fair enough, he did give his special sword to another ww. I’m just curious of how many people think Sunday is the end of the NK cause I’d be surprised if it is

He could be headed south with his dragon. It would definitely make for an interesting twist.

I voted for Theon, Brienne, Davos, Greyworm and Beric.I was tempted to also vote Arya and Jamie but I don't think they will kill them just yet. I don't think any major characters will die until episode 5 or 6.

I think maybe The Hound will die, Beric will resurrect him through sheer force of will, then die, for real this time.

The Azor Ahai story from thousands of years ago says the Chosen One uses a flaming sword called Lightbringer to defeat the White Walkers.

Perhaps, Beric resurrects Jon Snow one last time and dies. Jon takes his sword and thrusts it through the Night King's heart?

Jorah aint going down this episode. You remember his body count in the frozen lake battle? He was leisurely knifing the dead and sending them to hell with ease. Hes gonna be swatting them frozen ice spears out of the sky like this to impress Dany.

source.gif

The Azor Ahai story from thousands of years ago says the Chosen One uses a flaming sword called Lightbringer to defeat the White Walkers.

Perhaps, Beric resurrects Jon Snow one last time and dies. Jon takes his sword and thrusts it through the Night King's heart?

Ah yeah haven't read the books in ages.. but now I remember he gave up his life for Cat to become lady stoneheart

I could see him giving his life up for a major character like Jon..

I think Jon or Bran kill/stop the NK and Ayra takes down the dragon with her weapon.. or maybe that's to obvious.. perhaps Sam picks it up when all is lost and he does the job

I think Jorah and Beric are the biggest locks. I think Missandei or Grey Worm will die, but probably not both. One of them has to live to be sad and devastated because it's GOT after all.

Good thing you left Edd of the poll. We all know he can't be killed.

Shit will go down in the crypt, no such thing as a safe place.

i agree about bronn lol.

i have a hard time predicting the rest of the story though because id have a different prediction depending on how much george martin vs show's producers are now making the decisions. im pretty sure its mostly the producers at this point, and in that light, i think jaime is for sure dead next episode.
I can already see Jaime killing a White Walker and being over run by wights. As the camera zooms out we see Bronn pointing the crossbow at him. Jaime struggles with his sword hand pinned and the camera flips to Bronns point of view and the crosshairs go from Jaime to whoever he’s fighting. As it pans back on Jaime a wight takes a crossbow bolt to the head and we hear Bronn pull his sword and finish off the other wights saving Jaimes life. Bronn then says “Remember cunt, only I get to kill you”. As him and Jaime are surrounded they go back to back and fucking wreck the undead.

I think Jorah and Beric are the biggest locks. I think Missandei or Grey Worm will die, but probably not both. One of them has to live to be sad and devastated because it's GOT after all.

Good thing you left Edd of the poll. We all know he can't be killed.

Oh man I’m sorry, but In my pool between friends, Edd is a lock to go down on my sheet.

Would be happy if he survives. But they won’t give that character any more screen time I think.

The Hound will die rescuing arya, redeeming himself.

Back