Game of Thrones Battle For Winterfell Dead Poll

Who will die in the Battle For Winterfell?

• Total voters
I havent kept up with this Thread but Greyworm is SuperDead this coming episode. He was talking about his future life with his Girl, he is Definitely Super Dead

One guys who’s fallen under the radar is Lord Royce from The Vale. He’s finished tonight I reckon.

Royce always has a look on his face like he just smelled a fart. You right tho, he sbould have been on this poll. I reckon he’s a goner.

Theon, Ghost, Lyanna, Jamie, Rhaegal. Probably two others. I think they lose 5-7 here.

Shit. I'm not ready for this. I predict some sniveling in my future.

3 out of 4 for 75%. I’ll take it. Should have picked Jorah over Jamie.

Theon
Little Bear
Ghost??

I overcommitted

Had lady Mormont
Had Jorah
Had edd
Had Theon
Had beric

But also had
Brienne
Pod
Tormund

63%

3/8

Theon, Beric, and Jorah.

3/14
lack of bloodbath (of characters on the list) left me disappointed.

<mma1>

@HockeyBjj

My picks:

Theon - right
Beric - right
Jorah - right
Lyanna - right

Brienne - wrong
Davos - wrong
Greyworm - wrong
Podrick - wrong
Tormund - wrong

So I correctly predicted all the deaths.....which isn't really a good thing, since they were all expendable characters. I really though Brienne and Greyworm were absolute locks after their plots last episode (with Brienne knighting and Greyworms "what we'll do if we survive" bit). Thought Tormund was really likely too since he's becoming increasingly irrelevant as a character.

I thought for sure GW was a goner after the talk of taking his hottie to a beach and living the good life.

Also during the episode the tough SOB held like 4 different defensive lines and still survived.. he’s a living legend lol

Dothraki were fucking useless

Next episode there will miraculously be thousands of Dothraki alive again. They will get their moment in the sun.

On topic: Did any living dragon die? I'm old and can't keep up.

Next episode there will miraculously be thousands of Dothraki alive again. They will get their moment in the sun.

On topic: Did any living dragon die? I'm old and can't keep up.
Looked like two in the episode four preview. So alive but slower/injured

Back