Game of Thrones Battle For Winterfell Dead Poll

Who will die in the Battle For Winterfell?

• Total voters
Oh man I’m sorry, but In my pool between friends, Edd is a lock to go down on my sheet.

Would be happy if he survives. But they won’t give that character any more screen time I think.
You're probably right. But Edd is the GOAT character, so I'm just gonna deny that he can die until I see it on screen. If he dies, I just hope he goes out like a badass.

Would be cool if some "background" character will survive too. And not just a handful of characters.

I want an evil ending, the most evil of endings possible.

if this doesn't end with maybe 4-5 at most characters left alive, it's a sham.
nobody would and should survive this
the king has had thousand of years to plan this and he's getting killed by luring him somewhere?
let's get fucking real, it ain't happening
this will be worse than red wedding

the king has had thousand of years to plan this and he's getting killed by luring him somewhere?
Nah we that D&D writing the hero’s will have some master military strategies to pull out the win.
I think Varys will paint what looks like a big entrance to the kings wood on a wall, and the night king will walk into it painfully hitting his head. Bran will use his wheel chair to our run the NK also he will buy some rocket skates to catch brand and end up flying off cliff.
Trust me this next episode will be looney

Arya will die rescuing the Hound, redeeming herself.

The Hound will get mortaly wounded, saving Arya. He asks her "do you remember where the heart is?" and she will nod and give him the mercy kill, plunging Needle into his heart. Redemption for both.

Sam ends up on the throne and then it cuts to his dad reading his story then laughing in his face and mocking him for writing a stroy where he becomes a member of the nights watch, kills the first white wallker, discovers dragon glass powers, gets laid, cures an incurable disease while everyone doubts him and then ends up a family and everyone's respect. Series ends with another montage of sam being humiliated and dumping bedpans while his dad burns his book.

Hahahahahahaha

Thanks for the laugh bro. Much appreciated

The Hound will get mortaly wounded, saving Arya. He asks her "do you remember where the heart is?" and she will nod and give him the mercy kill, plunging Needle into his heart. Redemption for both.

The Hound realizes that Night King's dragon is essentially a giant chicken, then he eats it.

I feel like one of the first seven will go, but I couldn't decide on who. In theory Arya and Jaime would be in most peril. Rhaegal being the last Dragon could be interesting, if he favours Jon to Dany.

I'm fucking stressed out you guys.
This video though...

There are some tells about who's gonna die. Olena gave Dany some advice about being a dragon and the next episode she was gone. I think this carries over to Jorah after his pitch to Dany about keeping Tyrion around. Sir Brianne of Tarth's story arch has peaked, I can see her dying. Here are my top candidates.

Jorah
Grey Worm
Lady Mormont
Berric
Podric
Sir Brianne
Ghost

Sleeper

Theon

Super Sleeper

Sam gets killed by Dany

Bran sacrifices himself to the NK and probably dies in Stark fashion with his head cut off or a knife to the heart. Maybe both.

Only thing I feel 100% on is Jamie dies trying to save Brienne and Arya is dying tonight but def good chance for Greyworm and Tormund.

I will quote this after the episode. We'll see but Im hoping youre right.

Not sure who would be my top picks, but I bet several on that list are going down tonight...there’s no way that plan works...

One guys who’s fallen under the radar is Lord Royce from The Vale. He’s finished tonight I reckon.

Back