Game of Thrones Battle For Winterfell Dead Poll

Who will die in the Battle For Winterfell?

• Total voters
Maybe at the end, who knows but not in episode 3.

If Jon is on the throne, well then, its turned into the classic fantasy cliche of the good guy destined to be king, turning out to be king. I dont think they'll go that route.

They hinted itll be bittersweet so jon might become king but most of the world is destroyed etc.

100% Dead
Theon - Redeemed himself, story is over
Brienne - Became a knight, story is over
GreyWorm - Plans with the woman.....he's dead as his death will pull heartstrings and be meaningful

Very likely dead
Jorah - Redeemed himself with Dany, got his V sword, nothing more for him
Beric - Just extra at this point
Davos - Out in a blaze of glory

I'm on the fence
Jaime - Can still use him vs Cerci
Tormund - I really hope he lives!
Gendry

I think Theon's arc has gone to an end so he's a goner imo. Same for Jorah, though I also feel like he's the only one who can keep Daenerys sane.
They overemphasized Jorah mending the relationship between Dany and Tyrion. This tells me that she is besties with Tyrion again and he can fulfill his role as her new Jorah. So Jorah has to be a goner now.

The dumbest would be if Beric Dondarion lives. He’s kind of a cool character, but he’s no fan favourite like the Hound or Tormund. And he’s already been killed a dozen times. If he lives that’s just them trolling at this point.

100% Dead
Theon - Redeemed himself, story is over
Brienne - Became a knight, story is over
GreyWorm - Plans with the woman.....he's dead as his death will pull heartstrings and be meaningful

Very likely dead
Jorah - Redeemed himself with Dany, got his V sword, nothing more for him
Beric - Just extra at this point
Davos - Out in a blaze of glory

I'm on the fence
Jaime - Can still use him vs Cerci
Tormund - I really hope he lives!
Gendry
Jaimie will definitely live. His destiny is to either kill another king or die trying. Only question is will it be Cersei, Dany or John.

Still pretty cliched.

At the end of the day its still a fantasy universe. The founding of westeros and then the conquest of westeros by aegon targaryen with 3 dragons is straight out of a.....well fantasy novel.

I'm thinking Bronn may die saving Tyrion or Jaime

I think bronn will tell them 'queen told me to kill you. Well fuck the queen i say'. Then when they least expect it, he crossbows one of em in a shocking GOT moment.

Would be cool ^

Either Jon or Dany will die. Not both because that would mean the end of the Targaryan line.

Same with Jaime - he will go on to lead the Lannisters after killing Cersei.

Theon is definitely a goner. His story is one of redemption and he'll sacrifice himself heroically at a pivotal moment.

Jorah is 50/50 because who else will yield Heartsbane in the future.

Lyanna isn't dying IMO. Too young and badass.

The Hound will die heroically.

Tormund and Brienne will live because they need to bang.

Jaimie will definitely live. His destiny is to either kill another king or die trying. Only question is will it be Cersei, Dany or John.

I believe he'll die before the end of the series. But I'm not sure he'll die at Winterfell. Very high chance he does but they may keep him around to finish things with Cersei. Unless they leave that to Tyrion.

looks like Theon and Jorah are the heavy betting favorites. Theon surviving this episode would be the biggest plot twist of all.
I don't think Jorah got that Valyrian steel sword just to die 5 minutes later

and he's going to bang Daenerys before all is said and done

I believe he'll die before the end of the series. But I'm not sure he'll die at Winterfell. Very high chance he does but they may keep him around to finish things with Cersei. Unless they leave that to Tyrion.
yeah, I should have clarified he will live through Winterfell. But he's not gonna be alive at the end.

I think bronn will tell them 'queen told me to kill you. Well fuck the queen i say'. Then when they least expect it, he crossbows one of em in a shocking GOT moment.

Would be cool ^
Maybe Jaime will witness Bronn killing Tyrion and will have to avenge him in a 1v1

If Brienne dies then I expect Podrick to die right by her side, I'm already teary eyed just thinking about it.

The dumbest would be if Beric Dondarion lives. He’s kind of a cool character, but he’s no fan favourite like the Hound or Tormund. And he’s already been killed a dozen times. If he lives that’s just them trolling at this point.
And for that reason it would be stupid for him to just die again with no purpose. We have been told over and over he has been brought back multiple times for a purpose. And that purpose is just to be another body on the battlefield?

And for that reason it would be stupid for him to just die again with no purpose. We have been told over and over he has been brought back multiple times for a purpose. And that purpose is just to be another body on the battlefield?

I figure he fulfilled his purpose last season, being part of the little expedition north of the wall.

But maybe you’re right since that expedition itself accomplished literally nothing since Cersei et al did not join the fight against the Dead.

I was one of the few that voted Tyrion. A theory on the chance the dead are raised from the crypts, Tyrion sacrifices himself so the women and children can escape. Allows him to die a hero and redeem himself for being stupid.

I don’t really see what his purpose is going forward anyway, he’s just another guy at this point. I doubt he is going to be the one to kill Cersei.

Back