Game of Thrones Battle For Winterfell Dead Poll

Who will die in the Battle For Winterfell?

• Total voters
Watch, Lady Mormont and that little girl who wanted to join in, both who have never been in battle before, will kill some white walkers. These white walkers use to be a real threat now they're like Power Ranger puttys, surprise they don't have a W button on their chest.

Jorah who had an inspired performance at Lannisport beating more distinguished lords and knights to win the tournament, the second guy behind Thoros of Myr during the assault of Pyke, was a shoo-in to be the hand of the queen. Got talked down by a girl who never stabbed anyone with a fork, much less a sword. On a serious note though, it's a shame the Mormont line will die with Lyanna even if she lives. Hope Jorah pulls through and at least fuct some random broad to create an heir.

Don't know who Jamie Lannister is, but Jaime Lannister is 100% marked for death.

Bran giving him that sombre warning was no coincidence.

who voted for Lyanna ?!?

68983385.jpg

This little girl is a boss. She ain’t going anywhere. Her part in the last two episodes were some of my favorite moments.

Jaime will kill Cersei. He’s not going anywhere IMO

Theon, Brienne, Tormund, Beric, Greyworm, Pod, and if he shows up I have a sneaking suspicion they do the NK and the remainder of the series focuses on the battle for Westeros.

Too many Starks and Lannisters still alive so at least one of each must die.
Brienne of Tarth had a heart warming ending in the last episode so she’s goners too.

low IQ post. D&D live for viral shock reactions. They've invested several years for this payoff.

My reply was snarky to show how crappy the writing in this show has gotten. To deny that, you would have to be low IQ.

I like Tormund but for fuck sakes he should be dead. Should have died at beyond the wall battle where they were outnumbered hundreds to 1 if not that then he certainly should have died when the wall came down and he was at the very top. So they kept him alive, why? So he can return next season to be a goofy comic relief character.
He survived because he's a fan favorite.

Of course I expect some of them to die, but like I said it will be done in a corny way. Like a slow motion montage of them fighting till they die while a slow music theme is being played.

Poll’s missing Edd.

Anyway, voted for Theon, Jorah, Dondarion, Tormund, Pod, Brienne, Davos, Sam, Ghost and Rhaegal

Edit: forgot Gendry

Last edited:
Poll’s missing Edd.

Anyway, voted for Theon, Jorah, Dondarion, Tormund, Pod, Brienne, Davos, Sam, Ghost and Rhaegal
No way Sam dies.

Edd almost certainly will.

Greyworm's death was heavily foreshadowed and almost seems to obvious at this point, but I still voted for him. Would be funny if they turned around and had him live.

I think Theon's arc has gone to an end so he's a goner imo. Same for Jorah, though I also feel like he's the only one who can keep Daenerys sane.

Beric will have to die a pretty meaningful death, because whats the point of coming back 6 times if you were gonna die because a blue zombie poked your stomach.

They really pushed hard at this idea that Jorah, Brienne, Theon, Tormund and Grey Worm are all gonna die. Makes you wonder which ones are just to mess with us.

With out Grey Worm, the Unsullied don't have a character to communicate with us. With only a few episodes left, that might not be so important anymore.

Theon isn't really important anymore to whatever might come after as he's got no dick.

It really does feel like they ended Brienne's story in the last episode. Though she could still play a part in the Jamie/Cersei drama..

Like the Unsullied, the Wildlings don't have another character to communicate with us if Tormund dies. Again, not to sure how important that is anymore.

I previously thought that Jorah will stay alive due to him needing to be part of the Dany drama afterwords but they already tried baiting us before in the last season when Tyrion gave Jorah that coin to bring back. I think Jorah is all out of teases and his time has sadly come :(

Poll’s missing Edd.

I don’t know, part of me thinks his luck needs to run out sometime, and that he could go out a hero saving Gilly and Little Sam (is that the kid’s name??)

Greyworm's death was heavily foreshadowed and almost seems to obvious at this point, but I still voted for him. Would be funny if they turned around and had him live.

I think Theon's arc has gone to an end so he's a goner imo. Same for Jorah, though I also feel like he's the only one who can keep Daenerys sane.

Subvert our expectations: Missandei dies, he lives.

Yes Jamie is a sacrificial lamb. The way Bran looked at him leads me to believe that Bran has already foreseen his death.
Maybe he looked at him that way because he threw him out of a window at the top of a tower?

Cast your votes, sherbros. Unlimited responses allowed. Let’s get some sig/ AV bets going.

Note: This is a poll for who will die as a result of the upcoming Battle For Winterfell. I don’t expect that Cersei, Bronn, Zombie Mountain, Euron, Yara, Melisandra, etc. will be there, so they were intentionally excluded.

I feel like Theon, Greyworm, and Briane are locks to die.

My reply was snarky to show how crappy the writing in this show has gotten. To deny that, you would have to be low IQ.

I like Tormund but for fuck sakes he should be dead. Should have died at beyond the wall battle where they were outnumbered hundreds to 1 if not that then he certainly should have died when the wall came down and he was at the very top. So they kept him alive, why? So he can return next season to be a goofy comic relief character.
He survived because he's a fan favorite.

Of course I expect some of them to die, but like I said it will be done in a corny way. Like a slow motion montage of them fighting till they die while a slow music theme is being played.
low IQ reply. All of us bitch about how the quality of writing and dialogue on the show has declined since they ran out of source material. It is known. It is also known that D&D thrive on shock. That's why they consider the Red Wedding to be the high point of the show to this day. This is their chance to relive that.

Back