Game of Death(Lifts) 2013 Comp.

OK count me in

Noted.

I'm out. Based on experience to date, its too hard for me to stay injury free for 6 months. My body stops working, my lifts go down, I can't even move my starting weight, I don't contribute to my team, I feel bad.

Fair enough, Jaunty. It would be just plain nasty of me to point out that your injuries are the Karma resulting from you refusing to give me Jaunty Points...:icon_twis

Right, it's 2315 here and I start work at 0600 tomorrow.:eek: So I'm off to bed. Anyone who wishes to compete in the Game of Death(Lifts)please add your name to this Thread, and I'll update the first post when I come home tomorrow.:cool:

Yeah im in, dont see anything wrong with sumo lifters either

My best max is 365, and I dont think I could pull that today, so I think thats a fair place to start

Nice, I just started deadlifting again.

I'm in.. starting max is 430.

Im on the list on the first post but im listed as having a starting max of 200kg.

My current max is 340lbs

I hit 420lbs about a month and a half ago, but I havn't been able to hit that and only been able to get 395lbs since. Should I start with 420 or 395?

We could see if there's interest in doing both. Perhaps include both lifts if enough people are interested. Last time we did bench it was bench and squat comp.

Back