Game of Death(Lifts) 2013 Comp.

I need a reserve! BigJack never checked in and didn't respond to my PMs at the start of the comp or from a few days ago. Do I just pick the first person the reserves list?

I need a reserve! BigJack never checked in and didn't respond to my PMs at the start of the comp or from a few days ago. Do I just pick the first person the reserves list?

Exactly right: try the first person on the Reserves list. If that doesn't work out, for whatever reason, move on to the next and so on.

Good luck.

Hey guys, is this comp officially over? My team has a current total of 213 pounds. A lot of my team members flaked, but I think we still did pretty well.

Anybody else ready to report?

Hey guys, is this comp officially over? My team has a current total of 213 pounds. A lot of my team members flaked, but I think we still did pretty well.

Anybody else ready to report?

It finishes today, but there's plenty of time for Team Captains to give final Totals; it's only 0200 in the UK.

I believe Team KGB has something like 482lbs of Improvement, but my Captain(xPINKx)is yet to officially confirm this.

It finishes today, but there's plenty of time for Team Captains to give final Totals; it's only 0200 in the UK.

I believe Team KGB has something like 482lbs of Improvement, but my Captain(xPINKx)is yet to officially confirm this.

Holy sheet, I thought we won this entire time. That's serious improvement!

Holy sheet, I thought we won this entire time. That's serious improvement!

"Ain't nothin' over 'til it's over." I'm not drinking any celebration Vodka until our Team Total is officially confirmed by our Captain.:redface:

We have 452lb progress on video.

Back