Fury vs Wilder 3 Sold 600k PPV Sale

sure, did it have a second title fight? anyone in the p4p mix? anyone with a name? did you buy it because of the undercard? did any of the fights on the undercard get mentioned for foty?
It had undefeated prospects & potential title challengers relative to the division's title that was on the line.
Not tiny infant weights nobody knows or cares to follow for some 2nd rate tv title.

Last edited:
Thought I hadn’t been back on the site since the fight? U got exposed
You made a bet, you lost, now uphold it. You should have contacted me after the fight to get your new sig. Now put it up.

Last edited:
Not great, not terrible. Respectable number.

Pretty Meh. This was a Heavyweight Championship bout on only sold 600k. That is sad..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...tic-haul-falls-well-below-expectations-boxing

Fury just can't sell tickets as heavyweight champ and I doubt Usyk can either.

PPV is an outdated model. If they had a way of getting stats on illegal streams you would probably see millions of views. People care, but Mayweather kind of helped kill PPV by continually selling letdowns in terms of excitment. Also, people know their can be other more reasonable ways to watch that promoters won't open up too just yet. DAZN is one example.

Back