Fury "I'd beat the little fat pig(Ruiz) easily"

He’s come back from adversity against a British product. Why’re is garbage. And a middle aged man in klitschko.
Who has less years to live than he has boxed.

you have to look at this objectively.

aj. Is a Product. There’s nothing special about him.

if I’m wrong I’m wrong. But I’d take
Miller over him. And I’d bet my first born that wilder or fury would ko and make him look horrible.

if I’m wrong I’ll admit it. And I’ll gladly sacrifice my first born. ..
Miller beats AJ?

Fury ko’s AJ?

Get a grip. Put the bottle down. Get help.

Yes.

However Ruiz most likely will be not 261 or 267 lbs and definitely he used all time for training to increase mobility, cos this weight will be lower than in previous bout's weight in.

And then he comes in at 280+, smh
The level of fat-shaming Ruiz is currently getting throughout social media will hopefully deter future champs from eating their way out of a chance of winning.

"Fat little pig" is pretty tame tbh.

Looks like Fury gave the formula to beat Ruiz in this interview. Jabs and keep distance.

He’s come back from adversity against a British product. Why’re is garbage. And a middle aged man in klitschko.
Who has less years to live than he has boxed.

you have to look at this objectively.

aj. Is a Product. There’s nothing special about him.

if I’m wrong I’m wrong. But I’d take
Miller over him. And I’d bet my first born that wilder or fury would ko and make him look horrible.

if I’m wrong I’ll admit it. And I’ll gladly sacrifice my first born. ..
I can't take you seriously. You'd take Miller over AJ?? Miller has no punch, he can't hurt AJ. If they fought the only way Miller could win is if Joshua gassed himself out bouncing bombs off Millers head. We'd get to see just how good Miller's chin is. Miller has nothing for AJ who's shown that he can handle come forward pressure fighters with movement and a good jab.

I can't take you seriously. You'd take Miller over AJ?? Miller has no punch, he can't hurt AJ. If they fought the only way Miller could win is if Joshua gassed himself out bouncing bombs off Millers head. We'd get to see just how good Miller's chin is. Miller has nothing for AJ who's shown that he can handle come forward pressure fighters with movement and a good jab.

There are too many delusional posters here.
Wilder is the Man at HW right now. Fury may be able to beat and out point him, however Wilder can land and will land at some point.

Wilder will concuss AJ, Wilder can easily force a war with AJ. I don't think AJ can run or trade with Wilder, his height and reach are negated by Wilders own size. Man.. I think Wilder can simply head hunt and still win, Obese Andy managed to still hurt AJ at times.

Basically AJ should fight the winner regardless, he stands a better chance with Fury then Wilder.

Fury doesn't beat anyone easily. When was he ever in an easy fight? He gets tagged and dropped and regularly goes the distance.
He beat Chisora and ended Klitschko's reign without breaking a sweat you casual.

Back