Fury "I'd beat the little fat pig(Ruiz) easily"

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by treelo, Nov 30, 2019.

1. TeenageMutantLesnarTurtle

TeenageMutantLesnarTurtle Purple Belt

Meh. AJ got knocked down hard in the Wlad fight and picked himself up . He got hurt by Whyte, stuck his tongue out and started banging. Povetkin gave him some adversity too. I think the idea that hes soft is mostly a projection from fans because of his stardom and the money hes making ie the notion that hes a pampered diva. The only time hes really shown something to fuel that idea is in the Ruiz fight, but even then he awnsered the count and didnt openly quit, he also seemed completely out of it. Its not normal to be asking "why am I feeling like this?" in the corner, very likely something was off that night.

Lol @ the "just another European" thing regarding Whyte too. Americans saying that like the fucking UK is some kind of mega media market with more power than the US to hype up fighters. Secondly hes obviously one of the better HWs out there atm and a legit opponent for any of the top guys.

Jonny Ninja likes this.
  2. aries

aries Silver Belt

Fair enough, that's your opinion but he's come back from adversity in quite a few fights now. I don't see the softness you talk of. I do think that if Joshua gets KO'd by Ruiz he'll quit the sport. But I think we'll see the dog in AJ this time.

3. aries

aries Silver Belt

Yeah I agree he's shown he is a warrior in quite a few fights now.

As for Whyte he's clearly more than that because the WBC has moved heaven and earth to avoid him getting his title shot against Wilder. The WBC blocked Whyte hard. It's outrageous that he wasn't given his shot against Wilder but that can Breazealle was.

4. Yacob

Yacob WBC Interim Junior Welterweight White Truffle Belt Yellow Card

Breazeale is pbc that's why he got the fight. If Whyte was pbc they'd put him in with Wilder.

Whyte doesn't have a big enough name to risk a cross promotional fight if they don't absolutely have to, unlike Fury who has that name

5. aries

aries Silver Belt

This is true but it's still ducking on a massive scale. If Wilder was so confident that Whyte was no risk to him he'd have taken that fight.

Yacob likes this.
  6. Yacob

Oh yeah for sure...fuck pbc. They're the worst when it comes to holding up good fights.

Whyte is dangerous for anyone....he's like a younger stronger Chisora with better boxing skills. I'd personally favor a few hws over him but he'd definitely have a shot at chinning anyone with a left hook

aries likes this.
  7. aries

aries Silver Belt

I think it's a shame we didn't get to see the fight and I think Wilder would have won but I want to see him tested against a young in their prime hard-hitting HW.

Yacob likes this.
  8. SandisLL

SandisLL Green Belt

What they might be?
    AJ
    Ruiz
    Usyk
    ?
    Any other candidates?

9. pwforgotlolol

pwforgotlolol Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

wlad is a pillow fisted fighter.

guys like ruiz, stipe etc. hit harder.

10. Kovalev's "Man Bag"

Kovalev's "Man Bag" I don't do titles

Wlad is pillow-fisted? OK.

11. TeenageMutantLesnarTurtle

TeenageMutantLesnarTurtle Purple Belt

See, stuff like this is probably why you're double yellow.

Yacob and cottagecheesefan like this.
  12. AnthonyCasso

AnthonyCasso Yellow Belt

I wouldn't be quick to say Joshua is on the way out. Some of what you say is true, I don't think his heart was in it. Ruiz caught him slipping, Joshua is mentally soft in some ways. He got up from Wlads hard right hand , not easy to do... let's not forget that. I think what happend was he was suppose to blow through Andy , when that didn't happen he was completely caught off guard and discouraged. It happens and it has happened on a few occasions. Joshua wasn't prepared for a battle , he was prepared for an easy fight with a fat Mexican.

He was also hit with a good shot trying to knock him out. Joseph Parker had a blue print to survive with Andy, he boxed him and respected his power , however I believe Andy was robbed in the fight. Joshua could hurt him if he boxes and doesn't get put on queer st. He never got his legs back after the 3rd.

I expect Andy to trying and take him out early, Joshua believes he can box him and stay away, the weight loss means he's not gonna go in there and trade much. He's gonna use his reach and height to stay away. I predict Andy will keep moving foward and slipping while Joshua runs and boxes using footwork and angles.

Joshua looks super focused, I'm not a big Joshua fan , I'm rooting for Andy actually, I like him and he's a great story. However Andy could of awoken a beast, Joshua is a physical specimen and while not of that mattered in the first fight, he could add more tools and really hurt Andy. This fight could turn into a war by the 6th after Joshua gets some rounds won. I haven't been excited for a match in awhile, lol I keep saying that.

13. droolingliver

droolingliver Blue Belt

Depends what's important to you. General infrastructure policies in the manifestos always get chopped and changed, so the most important and likely to happen are Brexit and marijuana legalisation. Looking at the parties :

Conservatives - Johnson now saying he'll get Brexit done in 100 days. Yeah yeah yeah. Nada on legalisation. Likely to win.

Labour - Will leave Brexit to the people, whatever that means. No one in his party is aligned on it. Make progress on medical cannabis prescription. May win.

Lib Dems - Scrap Brexit. Introduce a legally regulated marijuana market. Not likely to win.

Green Party - Pretty much legalise all drugs. Have a second Brexit referendum which while democratic, would be extremely painful. Not gonna win.

I lean towards Lib Dems. Some say it's a wasted vote, but better to give them support than Johnson or Corbyn.

14. PUO3

PUO3 You are a can. Staff Member Senior Moderator

Fury calling someone else fat? That is rich.

ironfist05 likes this.
  15. Yacob

3TsTMS8.gif

16. phillysmoker

phillysmoker Blue Belt

Little fat pig by 9th round ko

17. chiefwiggum

chiefwiggum Red Belt

Well yeah. He’s halfway to death. Probably should be boxing 28 year olds.

18. chiefwiggum

chiefwiggum Red Belt

those guys are bums. Wladamirs career is over. He’s half past his death date and you expect him to kick a28 year olds ass in boxing?

nonody does that in any sport.
    He asked “why am I feeling like this” because he’s soft.

imagine James toney asking that question. That’s absurd.

19. chiefwiggum

chiefwiggum Red Belt

He’s come back from adversity against a British product. Why’re is garbage. And a middle aged man in klitschko.
    Who has less years to live than he has boxed.

you have to look at this objectively.

aj. Is a Product. There’s nothing special about him.

if I’m wrong I’m wrong. But I’d take
    Miller over him. And I’d bet my first born that wilder or fury would ko and make him look horrible.

if I’m wrong I’ll admit it. And I’ll gladly sacrifice my first born. ..

20. sabretruth

sabretruth Gold Belt

Jarrell Miller? The guy who lost to Cro Cop???