Fury "I'd beat the little fat pig(Ruiz) easily"

I would say he went life and death with. 41 year old man when he’s in his physical. And that 41 or how ever many years was lost his last 2 fights. The one before klitschko he couldn’t even get off.
That’s the sign of an old shot fighter. There are opening and they can’t take advantage of it.

if wlad still had that ability he would have taken aj out.

It’s just an opinion. But it’s pretty easy to see aj. Isn’t a dog. And doesn’t have that ability. Wlad chose not to take a chance or couldn’t seize upon that clear chance he had to close the show.

I’m not hating on aj. I just think it’s pretty easy to see.

as time passes. Bookmark this and you can shovel the shit back to me. But I don’t think I’m saying anything controversial. And if aj fights for many years with success. I’d happily say I’m wrong.
It does t mean anything to mean. I just stating what i see.

mans Dylan white is Dylan white. He’s nothing special. he’s just another European with a lot of push behind him.

* edit. I’d also say that’s a credit to Joshua that he got the old once great champion out in the 11th round.
But man. 40+ is 40+ and that man is severely limited. mans I just go by the standard of every fighter or athlete that has ever existed.

Meh. AJ got knocked down hard in the Wlad fight and picked himself up . He got hurt by Whyte, stuck his tongue out and started banging. Povetkin gave him some adversity too. I think the idea that hes soft is mostly a projection from fans because of his stardom and the money hes making ie the notion that hes a pampered diva. The only time hes really shown something to fuel that idea is in the Ruiz fight, but even then he awnsered the count and didnt openly quit, he also seemed completely out of it. Its not normal to be asking "why am I feeling like this?" in the corner, very likely something was off that night.

Lol @ the "just another European" thing regarding Whyte too. Americans saying that like the fucking UK is some kind of mega media market with more power than the US to hype up fighters. Secondly hes obviously one of the better HWs out there atm and a legit opponent for any of the top guys.

I would say he went life and death with. 41 year old man when he’s in his physical. And that 41 or how ever many years was lost his last 2 fights. The one before klitschko he couldn’t even get off.
That’s the sign of an old shot fighter. There are opening and they can’t take advantage of it.

if wlad still had that ability he would have taken aj out.

It’s just an opinion. But it’s pretty easy to see aj. Isn’t a dog. And doesn’t have that ability. Wlad chose not to take a chance or couldn’t seize upon that clear chance he had to close the show.

I’m not hating on aj. I just think it’s pretty easy to see.

as time passes. Bookmark this and you can shovel the shit back to me. But I don’t think I’m saying anything controversial. And if aj fights for many years with success. I’d happily say I’m wrong.
It does t mean anything to mean. I just stating what i see.

mans Dylan white is Dylan white. He’s nothing special. he’s just another European with a lot of push behind him.

* edit. I’d also say that’s a credit to Joshua that he got the old once great champion out in the 11th round.
But man. 40+ is 40+ and that man is severely limited. mans I just go by the standard of every fighter or athlete that has ever existed.
Fair enough, that's your opinion but he's come back from adversity in quite a few fights now. I don't see the softness you talk of. I do think that if Joshua gets KO'd by Ruiz he'll quit the sport. But I think we'll see the dog in AJ this time.

Meh. AJ got knocked down hard in the Wlad fight and picked himself up . He got hurt by Whyte, stuck his tongue out and started banging. Povetkin gave him some adversity too. I think the idea that hes soft is mostly a projection from fans because of his stardom and the money hes making ie the notion that hes a pampered diva. The only time hes really shown something to fuel that idea is in the Ruiz fight, but even then he awnsered the count and didnt openly quit, he also seemed completely out of it. Its not normal to be asking "why am I feeling like this?" in the corner, very likely something was off that night.

Lol @ the "just another European" thing regarding Whyte too. Americans saying that like the fucking UK is some kind of mega media market with more power than the US to hype up fighters. Secondly hes obviously one of the better HWs out there atm and a legit opponent for any of the top guys.
Yeah I agree he's shown he is a warrior in quite a few fights now.

As for Whyte he's clearly more than that because the WBC has moved heaven and earth to avoid him getting his title shot against Wilder. The WBC blocked Whyte hard. It's outrageous that he wasn't given his shot against Wilder but that can Breazealle was.

Yeah I agree he's shown he is a warrior in quite a few fights now.

As for Whyte he's clearly more than that because the WBC has moved heaven and earth to avoid him getting his title shot against Wilder. The WBC blocked Whyte hard. It's outrageous that he wasn't given his shot against Wilder but that can Breazealle was.
Breazeale is pbc that's why he got the fight. If Whyte was pbc they'd put him in with Wilder.

Whyte doesn't have a big enough name to risk a cross promotional fight if they don't absolutely have to, unlike Fury who has that name

Breazeale is pbc that's why he got the fight. If Whyte was pbc they'd put him in with Wilder.

Whyte doesn't have a big enough name to risk a cross promotional fight if they don't absolutely have to, unlike Fury who has that name
This is true but it's still ducking on a massive scale. If Wilder was so confident that Whyte was no risk to him he'd have taken that fight.

This is true but it's still ducking on a massive scale. If Wilder was so confident that Whyte was no risk to him he'd have taken that fight.
Oh yeah for sure...fuck pbc. They're the worst when it comes to holding up good fights.

Whyte is dangerous for anyone....he's like a younger stronger Chisora with better boxing skills. I'd personally favor a few hws over him but he'd definitely have a shot at chinning anyone with a left hook

Oh yeah for sure...fuck pbc. They're the worst when it comes to holding up good fights.

Whyte is dangerous for anyone....he's like a younger stronger Chisora with better boxing skills. I'd personally favor a few hws over him but he'd definitely have a shot at chinning anyone with a left hook
I think it's a shame we didn't get to see the fight and I think Wilder would have won but I want to see him tested against a young in their prime hard-hitting HW.

wlad is a pillow fisted fighter.

guys like ruiz, stipe etc. hit harder.

Tyson fury would look like a prime Ali against Ruiz. And I’ve been a fan of Ruiz for a long time.

Obviously Fury is a tough match up for any hw. Even ever but Ruiz , fury would box him up and Joshua will never take that fight against fury. Joshua is on his way out of boxing. He’s made so much money he doesn’t need to fight anymore and he’s really young and he doesn’t. Have the heart for it.
the fight is in Saudi Arabia because if Joshua
Can remain standing for 12 rounds he will win the decision.
if you think that’s absurd you haven’t followed boxing for a long time.
joshua is the money man. And the fight is in Saudi Arabia for that reason.

Joshua is a hype product. He looks the part and talks the part but he’s soft in boxing standards.

I wouldn't be quick to say Joshua is on the way out. Some of what you say is true, I don't think his heart was in it. Ruiz caught him slipping, Joshua is mentally soft in some ways. He got up from Wlads hard right hand , not easy to do... let's not forget that. I think what happend was he was suppose to blow through Andy , when that didn't happen he was completely caught off guard and discouraged. It happens and it has happened on a few occasions. Joshua wasn't prepared for a battle , he was prepared for an easy fight with a fat Mexican.

He was also hit with a good shot trying to knock him out. Joseph Parker had a blue print to survive with Andy, he boxed him and respected his power , however I believe Andy was robbed in the fight. Joshua could hurt him if he boxes and doesn't get put on queer st. He never got his legs back after the 3rd.

I expect Andy to trying and take him out early, Joshua believes he can box him and stay away, the weight loss means he's not gonna go in there and trade much. He's gonna use his reach and height to stay away. I predict Andy will keep moving foward and slipping while Joshua runs and boxes using footwork and angles.

Joshua looks super focused, I'm not a big Joshua fan , I'm rooting for Andy actually, I like him and he's a great story. However Andy could of awoken a beast, Joshua is a physical specimen and while not of that mattered in the first fight, he could add more tools and really hurt Andy. This fight could turn into a war by the 6th after Joshua gets some rounds won. I haven't been excited for a match in awhile, lol I keep saying that.

The girl I've been sleeping with is a Brit on visa. Honestly, regardless of my boxing opinions, I wouldn't mind knowing who you guys are voting for in the election. If you want to pm it and so on. I'm not a Brit, just interested. I might be way out of line to ask. I'll show my cards and say I love Corbyn's outlook.

Depends what's important to you. General infrastructure policies in the manifestos always get chopped and changed, so the most important and likely to happen are Brexit and marijuana legalisation. Looking at the parties :

Conservatives - Johnson now saying he'll get Brexit done in 100 days. Yeah yeah yeah. Nada on legalisation. Likely to win.

Labour - Will leave Brexit to the people, whatever that means. No one in his party is aligned on it. Make progress on medical cannabis prescription. May win.

Lib Dems - Scrap Brexit. Introduce a legally regulated marijuana market. Not likely to win.

Green Party - Pretty much legalise all drugs. Have a second Brexit referendum which while democratic, would be extremely painful. Not gonna win.

I lean towards Lib Dems. Some say it's a wasted vote, but better to give them support than Johnson or Corbyn.

Fury calling someone else fat? That is rich.

Well Klitschko left one fight eager to return as he thought he wins that rematch everytime but couldn't use his guaranteed rematch clause for some reason. While AJ beat him so bad he turned down the rematch and retired from boxing.

Well yeah. He’s halfway to death. Probably should be boxing 28 year olds.

those guys are bums. Wladamirs career is over. He’s half past his death date and you expect him to kick a28 year olds ass in boxing?

nonody does that in any sport.
He asked “why am I feeling like this” because he’s soft.

imagine James toney asking that question. That’s absurd.

Fair enough, that's your opinion but he's come back from adversity in quite a few fights now. I don't see the softness you talk of. I do think that if Joshua gets KO'd by Ruiz he'll quit the sport. But I think we'll see the dog in AJ this time.

He’s come back from adversity against a British product. Why’re is garbage. And a middle aged man in klitschko.
Who has less years to live than he has boxed.

you have to look at this objectively.

aj. Is a Product. There’s nothing special about him.

if I’m wrong I’m wrong. But I’d take
Miller over him. And I’d bet my first born that wilder or fury would ko and make him look horrible.

if I’m wrong I’ll admit it. And I’ll gladly sacrifice my first born. ..

Back