Funny personal story about Mac Danzig

So blown away by this thread it's ridiculous. How in the fuck do you let your girlfriend take a month trip with another dude?

Don't give a damn about Mac, this whole thing went haywire the second I read that shit.

So dumbfounded right now it isn't funny.

Seriously, find another girl. My broad decides she's taking month long trips with another dude, that mother fucker can pull his wallet out, cause mine isn't ever comin out for that bianca again.

Weird shit dude, weird shit.

I'm picturing the TS helping his girlfriend pick out her tourmate on tinder

"oh left swipe that, i don't like the size of his ****"

So blown away by this thread it's ridiculous. How in the fuck do you let your girlfriend take a month trip with another dude?

I didn't give enough info it's a travel camp she's a counselor they travel Europe for a month there will be several other people on the trip...I would never let her go away 1 on 1 especially with this fake guy...but I would let her go away with Mac Danzig!

Lol. and I thought I wasn't the jealous type.

Anyways ignore the hate, the game from these guys is on par with the man you are speaking of.

I say expose the son of a bitch. There was a guy at my old gym who used to pretend to be an mma fighter. Nothing is more annoying.

Let me guess you read those PUA books and pretend to get women based on theories because you lack self confidence? Seriously, who goes on Sherdog and disrespects the game of the posters. son, this is the home of UBERTS and SexyTS. Learn some respect.

Post up a webcast of their sex sessions in Europe

Let me guess you read those PUA books and pretend to get women based on theories because you lack self confidence? Seriously, who goes on Sherdog and disrespects the game of the posters. son, this is the home of UBERTS and SexyTS. Learn some respect.

True but it's also the home of Goonerview.

Can't tell if kidding and WTF is a PUA book? Lol

This dude is going to bang your girlfriend.

Just thought I'd let you know, brah.

^
original

so you let your girlfriend go on vacations with other dudes?

very progressive

and i'm glad you are vigilante about the quality of dudes she goes on trips with. you don't want some second rate fighter hitting that. got to screen first.

#yesallwomen

dBNKQ.gif

Where's Uber TS??? This thread has classic written all over it

How she get his number? I'm not the jealous type or anything but they're texting each other and going on a tour together. It doesn't matter if it's a group or not. The both of them can go behind the bushes the second everyone turns around and she can give him a little massage if you know what I mean.

Wow .. I just...

I can't even

Back