Funny personal story about Mac Danzig

No man, you really wont. We can all tell from this thread you are a beta. You don't need to talk big to impress us, it will not work. An alpha would have already made sure this was ended before it began, not ran to Sherdog and asked for advice. If you trust your girlfriend, then stop trying to salt the dudes game. Make yourself sound like a little girl.

lol I just thought it was a funny story that would get great responses on here and it did...the guy is a freak we found his facebook I have nothing to worry about but thanks for the advice

A Mac-Danzig-look-alike is a 50-50 proposition...now if she tells you next year she's going to Lake Titty-Cocka with Big Foot, well...

Expose him mate
Being delusional , especially out wards is a shit quality and he needs to be brought back to reality so he doesn't try this shit again

Reality is great, we should all just accept it

I see a lot of insecure Virgins in this thread
If his girl was up to anything she wouldn't say jack shit about this guy, not laugh at him

So...she's into mma fighter lookalikes? Is that what you're trying to say?

I didn't give enough info it's a travel camp she's a counselor they travel Europe for a month there will be several other people on the trip...I would never let her go away 1 on 1 especially with this fake guy...but I would let her go away with Mac Danzig!

dude youre naive, i cant stop her from being fingered or pounded in the toilet on the plane but i can spy on her for you, what part of Europe?

I see a lot of insecure Virgins in this thread
If his girl was up to anything she wouldn't say jack shit about this guy, not laugh at him

you obviously have no idea how bitches minds work

Sad thing is some other male counselor is going to swoop in and steal OP's girlfriend from the poor guy who's buttering her up with texts. The guy is laying groundwork to get her in the mood to cheat, but some other asshole is going to cash it in.

Last edited:
talking/ texting huh?
more like talking/ sexting...

am i right?

c'mon guys.

man that was lame

"35 winstreak, best ranked in the country"

lol.......if youre going to be a lying fuck at least make it partially believable

Doesn't work, I generally pretend to be GSP but I always lose them when I tell m I got knocked out by a fat lightweight.

People on here told me I look like a mix of Miguel Torres and Pedro Rizzo lol but trust me she's not banging him she's not attracted to him at all and now she thinks he's a freak after this fake personality bs

Oh, phew I was worried about you until your Girlfriend let you know she isn't attracted to him.

But seriously, undermine this dude hard, there may still be time.

Back