Funny personal story about Mac Danzig

[YT]GL3tlVDcg1I[/YT]

Definitely blow up the dudes' spot. 100%.

Congrats, you're getting cuckolded by an ersatz Mac Danzig. Jesus, that sounds bad.

He knows shes in a relationship and yet is still texting her? Dude deserves a whoopin'.

i would stomp that mother f@cka ... be an alpha male!

is this war machine? haha trust me if he pulls any crap i will whoop him

Is this dude one of the counsellors on the trip (ie same as your girl) if so, if i was her i wouldn't call him out in front of others, as this could make a tense working/travelling environment.

I would only say something, if i heard him telling this bullshit story to others.

very good point and thanks for having a logical response

Thread is creepy because the OP clearly missed the fact she is was or will be having sex with the guy.

Not to be misogynistic, but you really need to put her in her place. She could not be texting the guy unless she got his number or she gave him hers. She will either respect you putting your foot down or go on and be a tramp but at least you want to be invested in it anymore. P. S. If you think they're just friends, you can bet your ass he's not trying to be

It is almost 100 percent that your girl has or will be banging some other dude. You let her text with other guys like that? wtf?

So, a story about how some dude is banging your gf (or how a bunch of guys will be banging your gf soon) is about Danzig ?

Is this dude one of the counsellors on the trip (ie same as your girl) if so, if i was her i wouldn't call him out in front of others, as this could make a tense working/travelling environment.

I would only say something, if i heard him telling this bullshit story to others.

BS, other peoples' discomfort is amusing.

There's nothing better than giggling away to yourself when everyone else is at a loss for words and feels awkward.

all these sherdog users with repressed cuckholding fantasies. reeks of beta in here.

wow there are some insecure little pansies in here. Maybe if you took your balls out of mommys purse you would see that grown ups can actually work together without fucking.

Back