Funny personal story about Mac Danzig

Post a pic of how you look like and then we will know if she's banging a guy who looks like Mac Danzig or not.

People on here told me I look like a mix of Miguel Torres and Pedro Rizzo lol but trust me she's not banging him she's not attracted to him at all and now she thinks he's a freak after this fake personality bs

People on here told me I look like a mix of Miguel Torres and Pedro Rizzo lol but trust me she's not banging him she's not attracted to him at all and now she thinks he's a freak after this fake personality bs

if he's not gonna do it, somebody else will do it. you are setting yourself up for heartache bro

if u want ur gf to get banged, y even splurge on a euro trip? just chat me ur address and i can roll up with my boys within the week. we even leave u with a video tape of the gangbang for u guys to watch later

How she get his number? I'm not the jealous type or anything but they're texting each other and going on a tour together. It doesn't matter if it's a group or not. The both of them can go behind the bushes the second everyone turns around and she can give him a little massage if you know what I mean.

lol i know what u mean but now she thinks he's a freak so I don't have to worry about that plus she's going to expose him

She's obviously going to get banged by him or some other guy on this romantic European getaway...

please tell me this happened at the las vegas airport

if he's not gonna do it, somebody else will do it. you are setting yourself up for heartache bro

if u want ur gf to get banged, y even splurge on a euro trip? just chat me ur address and i can roll up with my boys within the week. we even leave u with a video tape of the gangbang for u guys to watch later

This seems like a much more cost-effective way for you to get your GF banged by another dude, OP. And you even get a free tape. Bonus.

Is this dude one of the counsellors on the trip (ie same as your girl) if so, if i was her i wouldn't call him out in front of others, as this could make a tense working/travelling environment.

I would only say something, if i heard him telling this bullshit story to others.

That dude is gonna plow your chick bruh, sorry.

He knows shes in a relationship and yet is still texting her? Dude deserves a whoopin'.

i would stomp that mother f@cka ... be an alpha male!

A mulleted roided up Pedro Rizzo is not one I'd like to imagine.

He knows shes in a relationship and yet is still texting her? Dude deserves a whoopin'.

i would stomp that mother f@cka ... be an alpha male!

well he could be texting her about the travel itinerary.....................bwahahaha, I couldn't keep a straight face :icon_chee

Sorry brah, but a Mac Danzig look-a-like is gonna be all up in her closed guard on a motel bed.

People on here told me I look like a mix of Miguel Torres and Pedro Rizzo....

Damn dude, and I thought the whole "girlfriend txting a wannabe Matt Danzig before heading off to Europe together" was bad.

If he lies that much about being a mixed martial artist, imagine how much he lies about the size of his pecker.

You mean Funny personal story about you not Mac Danzig

Back