Funniest US president?

Yes I remember it like it was yesterday.
<23>

Ah yes you are correct. I should qualify my statement. Teddy Roosevelt is the funniest president for people who know how to read, and not just watch TV.

I was born during the Reagan administration and was a kid when Clinton was in office. How the hell am I supposed to know who the funniest is?

Ah yes you are correct. I should qualify my statement. Teddy Roosevelt is the funniest president for people who know how to read, and not just watch TV.
Nobody goes back and reads old books talking about Roosevelts humor unless they are some sort of Historian.

Probably Grover Cleveland... that dude had some pretty funny and blue jokes.

images

<Dany07>

There's books specific to his humor? Man, he must have been pretty funny.
You're the one who stated Teddy is the funniest president for people who know how to read. I'm assuming you mean books. What the fuck are you talking about?

That's easy.... Trump presidency is like a tommy boy movie. He's dumb as a box of hammers and a moron magnet. Watching his shit is funnier than hell...then to think he's President. That some funny fucked up shit.

Damn, that was quick. I take it this was before his brain began deteriorating?

That was probably the last thing to go. No guarantee that wasn't set up, either. No matter what, it was killer.

That was probably the last thing to go. No guarantee that wasn't set up, either. No matter what, it was killer.

I thought the same thing, but I agree. The way the crowd gradually grew to a roar was epic.

You're the one who stated Teddy is the funniest president for people who know how to read. I'm assuming you mean books. What the fuck are you talking about?

Because the person I was actually talking to inferred that my claim of him being the funniest was invalidated by the fact that i/we were not around during his presidency. While my arugment is that his life, and hence quotes, are very very well documented if you can read. Maybe you wouldn't be so confused if you minded your own business and didn't interject yourself into a conversation half way through that wasn't directed at you.

I heard Martin Van Buren was a regular at the Comedy Store...

Reagan's "youth and inexperience" line was gold but of course none of them wrote their own material. He just was better at executing from his years working in Hollywood which is sort of ironic since everyone who claims him as the greatest President is convinced Hollywood is nothing but pedophiles.

<36>
Reagan had a great speechwriter but he did write a lot of his own one liners and witty comebacks. Not all of Hollywood are some combination of pedophile/communist/pickle sniffer/whore filth, just most of them!

Last edited:
Back