Funniest US president?

AIdU3K.gif

Full context:

George W Bush said, without seemingly noticing, things like "It's hard to put food on your family" and "Is our children learning".

Nobody comes CLOSE to that Mr. Bean shit, not even Trump.

Now that's a presidential throw. This is how they throw baseballs as the mayor level.

FsLo.gif
dmULZVv.gif

Abraham Lincoln
As our most woke president in a criminally un-woke world, Abe is always getting torn down by people, but even his critics can’t deny his insane comedy chops. Picture this motherfucker: He was literally sixteen feet tall and maybe 70 pounds soaking wet, he looked like an emaciated Neanderthal, but he just dropped bombs on your moms, delivering low-key comedy that knocked all your shit out. Imagine a folksy, soft-spoken Bill Hicks. He was bitchy and crass, and his comedy specials were never letdowns. His impressions were also known to be brilliant, with his mimicry prowess probably slotted somewhere between Jimmy Fallon and the Police Academy guy. It’s cliché, possibly even predictable, but don’t let the revisionist historians sully Honest Abe, our greatest and without a doubt most hilarious president.

Lincoln was strapped and strong as fuck He is in the wrestling hall of fame. On his death bed the doctors made note of how ripped he was.

Last edited:

Trump is essentially a stand up comedian. I understand that half of the world hates him, but this one should he unanimous. Even if you consider some other Prez to be witty or even plain funny, it's hard to give anyone the nod over Trump.

It might be Trump. He actually cracks good jokes once in a while. Like when he was talking about gay people, and he looked over at Pence and said something like, “At least I’m not as bad as this guy. He wants to hang ‘em all.”

Also, I read a story about a red button he has on his desk. During meetings, he’ll slowly move the button closer and closer to make everyone nervous. Then, when he notices people notice the button, he says, “Nobody wants me to push this button.” Ultimately, he will conspicuously push the button in the middle of the meeting. Then someone walks in with a Diet Coke and hands it to him. Fucking hilarious.

I forget which president had the amphibious car. But he would drive toward the water and say “The brakes are out! We’re going in!” Then just drive it into the water, scaring whoever was riding along with him. That’s a great one too.

I think watching Trump is a comedy act in itself! I think he's hilarious (mostly unintentionally).

Bush Jr. was funny as well in an awkward guy sorta way.

I'm not old enough to remember Regan.
Yup. Popcorn funny. Funnier is the lemmings who go to his dopey rallies like he's flippin Prince reincarnated. Dopey.

Yup. Popcorn funny. Funnier is the lemmings who go to his dopey rallies like he's flippin Prince reincarnated. Dopey.

Imagine going to a comedy show that changes the world.

Sounds kinda exciting when you think of it that way.

This has been my go-to line when asked advice for years

Trump is essentially a stand up comedian. I understand that half of the world hates him, but this one should he unanimous. Even if you consider some other Prez to be witty or even plain funny, it's hard to give anyone the nod over Trump.

"W" would only be a slight underdog.

AIdU3K.gif

Full context:

Gore was/is such an awkward joke. Dubbya would KO him cold.

I loved GWB as pres, comedy wise, but I hated Cheney and his Neocon ilk, scum of the earth.

Obama has lots of charm and could be funny, with great timing, but he had nothing on Trump.

Trump is intentionally and unintentionally hilarious often. His rallies seem like a blast, as he goes off the cuff a lot, and some of the shit he tweets and retweets is ridiculous.

Reagan could deliver a zinger like no one, but being an actor that's expected.

I give it to Trump

Gotta be Trump.

Even when it’s intentional, it’s not like he’s especially clever about it.

It’s just the sheer fact that the leader of the free world is a seventy-something year old shitlord is unbelievably hilarious.

There’s a Reagan story about him going on a horseback ride on the ranch and the secret service guys were on horses along with him. This new secret service guy had never been on a horse before and when the group came to an abrupt stop the guy lost his balance and sort of did a flip as he fell but landing on his feet. Reagan leans over to the SS next to him and asks in a dry tone, “does he always dismount like that?”

Trump is quite funny. But, because of his career background, his approach throughout his life, and current state of society, he has to take more of a strong arm comedic approach.

Kind of like how a mafia guy would try to be funny instead of how a distinguished entertainer would be funny (Reagan).

Back