Funniest US president?

It’s nice having a president where you don’t have to worry about what’s on his mind. Tweeting whore that he is. We all have an agenda, but if Trump said he’d do it, he did it. For the part how many decades President’s have been saying they’d make Jerusalem the capital? Who finally did it?

Out of curiosity someone remind me of 3 promises Trump Made that he didn’t fulfill.

First president in my life time who didn’t make empty promises.

If you mention the wall it’s spreading faster than herpes in a whore house. Give it time.

Trump is more comedy than I can handle, can’t believe he’s president. The last thing this country needs is a politician.

Take away the COVID and I can’t argue his success.

"W" said funny shit, did funny shit, and often was unintentionally hilarious.

Dk_Bms.gif

raw

200.gif

giphy.gif

He also throws a wicked strike.

gwb-first-pitch-better.gif

C7X3T4.gif

FamousCoarseAiredaleterrier-size_restricted.gif

I don't like Trump but he is without a doubt the funniest president the U.S has ever had, it's not even a debate.

Trump is essentially a stand up comedian. I understand that half of the world hates him, but this one should he unanimous. Even if you consider some other Prez to be witty or even plain funny, it's hard to give anyone the nod over Trump.

He's as much of a comedian as Brendan Schaub is.

In the video I posted they found stacks of 3x5 cards with jokes written on them by Reagan himself. His speech writers may have helped but he came up with a ton of gold by himself.
true, he also wrote alot of shit for SNL under his pen name Ronald Bachman

I think it has to be Ronald Reagan. For those of you too young to remember, here's an idea of what he was like:

I think Trump and Biden both are missing huge opportunities in the humor department.

They both come across as very serious guys.

Humor makes you likeable, charming even. And makes you more relatable which increases trust.

Reagan understood this and went out of his way to write jokes into all his speeches.

Obama could occasionally say a funny line. Bush and Clinton both seem like they liked to laugh more than they make others laugh.

And I'm talking about being intentionally funny here, so bush's verbal flubs and ford falling down don't count.

Ronnie was funny towards the end when he turned into a doddering old goof led by his wife's psychic, and God knows who else. Never cared for him even back then, he fucked up a lot of stuff that continues to be a problem.

Reagan's "youth and inexperience" line was gold but of course none of them wrote their own material. He just was better at executing from his years working in Hollywood which is sort of ironic since everyone who claims him as the greatest President is convinced Hollywood is nothing but pedophiles.

<36>

Hollywood does have a lot of pedos. See Polanski winning oscar.

Reagan was a democrat that changed to republican. Once he became a republican he stopped supporting communists and quit fucking 9 year olds. This is known.

PS Trump is by far the funniest president we've had.

I think it has to be Ronald Reagan. For those of you too young to remember, here's an idea of what he was like:

I think Trump and Biden both are missing huge opportunities in the humor department.

They both come across as very serious guys.

Humor makes you likeable, charming even. And makes you more relatable which increases trust.

Reagan understood this and went out of his way to write jokes into all his speeches.

Obama could occasionally say a funny line. Bush and Clinton both seem like they liked to laugh more than they make others laugh.

And I'm talking about being intentionally funny here, so bush's verbal flubs and ford falling down don't count.

I don't like Trump personally or politically, but he can definitely be funny. He has great timing and delivery. He could have been a stand up comedian if he had writers. Comedians like Joe Rogan and Bill Maher have said so.

It’s nice having a president where you don’t have to worry about what’s on his mind. Tweeting whore that he is. We all have an agenda, but if Trump said he’d do it, he did it. For the part how many decades President’s have been saying they’d make Jerusalem the capital? Who finally did it?

Out of curiosity someone remind me of 3 promises Trump Made that he didn’t fulfill.

First president in my life time who didn’t make empty promises.

If you mention the wall it’s spreading faster than herpes in a whore house. Give it time.

Trump is more comedy than I can handle, can’t believe he’s president. The last thing this country needs is a politician.

Take away the COVID and I can’t argue his success.

Mexico paying for the wall.
His tax cuts would not benefit the upper class.
Plan for replacing Obama care with a better health care system.
I'm sure there are plenty more, but you asked for 3

I'd like to see some evidence of Trump being intentionally funny.

I do seriously get a kick out of how he shits on certain reporters, but to me that just says he's more outlandish than funny.

In the video I posted, they're showing Reagan's handwritten joke ideas to drew carey and he's laughing his ass off. I think writing jokes that professional comedians like says more about your comedic chops than saying "you're fake news. You should be fired."

Again, I find Trump entertaining, but I can't see how he's funnier than Reagan.

Remember, were talking about intentional comedy here.

trump is the most hilarious president unintentionally. even his stunt of buying a ton of mcds for the team that visited him was hilarious.

I think W is the only president I've ever actually liked. Plus I think he's hilarious. Especially off the cuff.

Back