Funniest US president?

Gerald Ford. That fucker tripped and fell everywhere he went. GWB was pretty funny too.

Trump is.

Everyday he says something funny. There is too many comments you would not expect a President to say and he says it. He also humps flags, talks about his dick size, makes fun of short men, calls women fat, calls people ugly, made fun of a disabled guy, brags a lot, downplays threats to his enemies, and makes locker room guy talk nationally. Many of his mannerisms are funny as well.

As someone who loves dark comedy and outrage stuff. Trump to me is hilarious

Because the person I was actually talking to inferred that my claim of him being the funniest was invalidated by the fact that i/we were not around during his presidency. While my arugment is that his life, and hence quotes, are very very well documented if you can read. Maybe you wouldn't be so confused if you minded your own business and didn't interject yourself into a conversation half way through that wasn't directed at you.
It's a public forum so from now on DM your crush when you wanna talk in private. I'll interject in any convo I want to.

<{cum@me}>

I was born during the Reagan administration and was a kid when Clinton was in office. How the hell am I supposed to know who the funniest is?
Yeah you're right. That would take some kind of sound recording technology and a huge deposit of information that anyone could access, and even if you had that, it would still take someone to start a thread and post an example in the first post. It's just too much to expect.

Yeah you're right. That would take some kind of sound recording technology and a huge deposit of information that anyone could access, and even if you had that, it would still take someone to start a thread and post an example in the first post. It's just too much to expect.
So you choose Reagan based on what? There have been 45 different Presidents. You're familiar with all the former presidents and their sense of humor? Oh I'm sorry for thinking this meant all presidents and not just our last 5.

Most of Trump’s comedic value comes from the incredulity of the POTUS saying some of the blunt shit he does, because the President is normally so poised and orthodox.

However some of his zingers have brought the house down like “only Rosie O’Donnell” which might have been a factor in him getting the RNC nomination.

Back