FUN FACT : THE GOAT HAS THE LONGEST ACTIVE WINNING STREAK .

Fight was over. No reason to pretend to not be hurt.

Also, you may want to rewatch the last 2 round, where Gus was literally running away from Jon. Jon chose to rise for the ocasion, Gus wilted and surrendered.

Funny because thats what GSP did against Hendricks, rising for the occasion and coming out strong in the 5th. Yet you praise Jones and shit on GSP. You're biased as fuck.

You Spell has-been funny.
The Chris has the 2nd most MW title defenses and 2nd longest MW title reign, in either UFC or PRIDE, in the history of MMA.
I'd let that hate go son.

Man toner left such a legacy, that people are accusing others of being him. Wow lmao.

Funny because thats what GSP did against Hendricks, rising for the occasion and coming out strong in the 5th. Yet you praise Jones and shit on GSP. You're biased as fuck.

Are you the same guy that said earlier that GSP/Johny comes down to the 1st round?

Ok, lets see what counts for more.

A takedown and sub attempt that is let go after 2 seconds, both men back to their feet.

5+ full force downward elbows to the side of GSP's head. Full force elbows from a powerful dude like Hendricks

I know what I would choose

As for JJ/Gus. Gus ran away the entire last 2 rounds. Gus couldnt even LOOK UP during the reading of the decision, because he knew. He knew he wilted and lost. Jon also came a million times closer to finishing Gus than the Gus did to Jon.

Has nothing to do with BIAS believe it or not. I love GSP. One of the GOATS and best representatives of the sport. But I look at fights and say who won a fist fight. Nothing more nothing less.

He is so overrated. Always has been. Does anyone else remember how boring he was?

The only reason he sold ppvs was Canada.

Complete dud... beside some Canadians, no one thought he was the goat back in the day.
Lol yeah so overrated. If GSP is overrated, Jon Jones, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo, Fedor, MM..... All overrated too.

Lol yeah so overrated. If GSP is overrated, Jon Jones, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo, Fedor, MM..... All overrated too.

Lol they are fun to watch. No one liked gsp. Was I the only one there to remember? Lol this crazy gsp was great stuff is out of control. Only Canada cared about him in his prime. Everyone else was like meh.

Conor dwarfed Eddie? Every one of eddies opponents have been taller than him. 75% of fighters at 145 and 50% at 135 are taller. Conor didn’t dwarf shit. Eddie is the heavier man by about 10 lbs
Eddie being dwarfed by other opponents doesn’t change the fact Conor dwarfed him too. Dafuq??

{<huh}

He was the one who said he got scared at that fight... Go crap on him... I do think this fight is overrated... Have you actually watched exciting fights or only GSP fights?

Touché got me with the bait, that was semi good trolling

8 years and barley doing 2 fights a year is not even close. To the best run. Sorry guy he should atleast have 16 fights up there instead he has 13. Now if he did 2 fights a year id consider his scary ass in converation and ited be conversation due to the fact hes ducked and flat out said he does easy fights he can win for his legacy. Gg when you lose to conor, he wont be able to run in and stall vs conor in the octagon.

Here make this thread
>IF CONOR KO'S KHABIB TO FAST WILL GSP STILL WANT TO FIGHT HIM<
answers no
If khabib wins will gsp fight beeb
Answers no... Goat my ass.

This guy hasnt seen JJ RUN or anderson silvas run or mm run or aldos run lol...
Just because gsp run is still going and could potentially top theres not in competition or title defences but in win streaks the fact is hes to scared he wont make it that far maybe he fights 1 or 2 times more tops

Touché got me with the bait, that was semi good trolling
I'm not trolling, this is my opinion, i like many others liked and followed gsp... His carreer taked a turn for the safe pointing total boredon side, this is sport is full of "goats" candidates that make memorable shit and took great risks... GSP is just a SHy Maiden, winning in boring fashion, dude never dared to be great, just dared to do enough...

Man toner left such a legacy, that people are accusing others of being him. Wow lmao.
It’s so true. Guys like @Perrichet @ThunderStruck and a few others all claim to hate him and are glad he’s banned....Yet every chance they get they are throwing out accusations and hoping people are him. They truly miss him and his quality threads. I do too.

It’s so true. Guys like @Perrichet @ThunderStruck and a few others all claim to hate him and are glad he’s banned....Yet every chance they get they are throwing out accusations and hoping people are him. They truly miss him and his quality threads. I do too.
I never understood why people were happy to have people banned, just cause you disagree with someone doesn't mean they should go away forever. Like damn what if you hate someone at work how do you handle that.

5+ full force downward elbows to the side of GSP's head. Full force elbows from a powerful dude like Hendricks

Five full force elbows?

Surely those knocked GSP out.

That Hendricks was a powerful dude.

Five full force elbows?

Surely those knocked GSP out.

That Hendricks was a powerful dude.
Dont embarrass yourself bro.....not every shot that does damage is a potential knock out hit. Thats not how knockouts work

Dont embarrass yourself bro.....not every shot that does damage is a potential knock out hit. Thats not how knockouts work

I'm not the one who was tossing around empty hyperbole.

The fight was close. So close that you're arguing that one exchange was more significant than another.

I'm a GSP fan but I wouldn't have complained if the call had gone the other way, because as I said, it was close.

I think it's probably safe to say most guys who dwell on that fight or call it a robbery or just guys who don't like GSP.

I'm not the one who was tossing around empty hyperbole.

The fight was close. So close that you're arguing that one exchange was more significant than another.

I'm a GSP fan but I wouldn't have complained if the call had gone the other way, because as I said, it was close.

I think it's probably safe to say most guys who dwell on that fight or call it a robbery or just guys who don't like GSP.

the reason I even brought it up is because like 95% of people agree it was 2-2 and came down to who you give round 1. IMO, I would rather be taken down for 3 seconds and get back up than have Johny Hendricks have free reign to elbow me in the side of the head 5+ times.

Back