FUN FACT : THE GOAT HAS THE LONGEST ACTIVE WINNING STREAK .

I find it impressive to dominate for 25 and come out without a scratch, may be boring to some also some are forgetting some of his better fights.... remember the Hughes fights, the bj one, the second Serra fight , heck even the recent bisping fight was pretty good.
What...
Hughes fight was just like Liddell-Tito, a guy who was utterly clueless of what to do when then fight don't hit the ground... What is so epic about that, is not even like Hughes bother him with nothing, don't even know how he managed to lose one to that guy, he was a perfect match for GSP...
The Bj 1 he got scared because he took some punches to the face and hold and taked down for his life to win a 3 round decision, the second one was just his wearing Bj out, because he know the key to beating bj was conditioning, i give you that at least that time he tried to throw some ground and pound with real intentions...
You gonna gloaat about him make Matt Serra looking bad? That is almost worst then someone brag about Fedor mauling Goodridge or Jones owning Sonnen.

I can see you folks like GSP, a lot, but he was just a SHY MAIDEN compared to any other GOAT candidate.
I don't like Jon Jones, or Anderson, neither Aldo (WHo fell in love with being boring for years too)...
My favorite fights are Wanderlei, Fedor and Shogun... And i can see a reason or a case for any those to be discussed above FEDOR... But GSP... Dudes was boring and safe, you don't get a moniker like Greatest of All time by not being epic... This is not a statistical discussion, frigid wins DON'T build a legend, be legendary is about TRANSCENDING.

Last edited:
That's neat and all but let's be honest. Johny beat the piss out of him. He got a W in an MMA fight technically.....but in reality he got the fuck kicked out of him in a fight.
Funny. Shows how great gsp actually is. Anyone else and that is a close fight, but gsp got the fuck beat out of him? Haha. It was undeniably two rounds a piece, with a disputed first round.

What...
Hughes fight was just like Liddell-Tito, a guy who was utterly clueless of what to do when then fight don't hit the ground... What is so epic about that, is not even like Hughes bother him with nothing, don't even know how he managed to lose one to that guy, he was a perfect match for GSP...
The Bj 1 he got scared because he took some punches to the face and hold and taked down for his life to win a 3 round decision, the second one was just his wearing Bj out, because he know the key to beating bj was conditioning, i give you that at least that time he tried to throw some ground and pound with real intentions...
You gonna gloaat about him make Matt Serra looking bad? That is almost worst then someone brag about Fedor mauling Goodridge or Jones owning Sonnen.

Lol you’re trolling if you think the bj fight was bad , at the time that was fight of the year candidate, he got scared ? He was bloodied up at the end of that fight now I know your bsing lol

Hahaha

The likes don’t lie. Seems like you’re the dumbass here and you’re triggered.
Toner / Dozer spotted. Too dumb to change your MO. How long until your next ban. Get the hint nobody wants to hear your stupidity.

Gsps hyperfocus on legacy will ironically taint his own. Anderson moved up in weight several times, one of which to face d.c. goat on several days notice with about a 35 lb weight difference.

Conor moved up to take on a heavier opponent after being a featherweight to fight tough as nails Diaz, then champ Eddie, and now khabib.

D.c. moved up to take on ufc hw goat stipe with a massive frame discrepancy.

Gsp moved up to take on a weathered, frail bisping who just had gotten his ass beat by henderson and Silva and then avoided the real fights and avoided Tyron at ww.

There is no doubt gsp is an all time great, but his lack of finishes, lack of ambition, and lack of testing when it was implemented will always be such a huge tarnish on his resume.
Conor dwarfed Eddie. Bisping dwarfed GSP. Just stop.

Conor dwarfed Eddie. Bisping dwarfed GSP. Just stop.
Conor dwarfed Eddie? Every one of eddies opponents have been taller than him. 75% of fighters at 145 and 50% at 135 are taller. Conor didn’t dwarf shit. Eddie is the heavier man by about 10 lbs

What...

Don't go full retard.

Lol you’re trolling if you think the bj fight was bad , at the time that was fight of the year candidate, he got scared ? He was bloodied up at the end of that fight now I know your bsing lol
He was the one who said he got scared at that fight... Go crap on him... I do think this fight is overrated... Have you actually watched exciting fights or only GSP fights?

Last edited:
There is no doubt GSP is goat, some people are in denial

WW King (absolutely dominated the division)
MW champ
9 consecutive title defenses
Avenged all losses
26-2 MMA record
Never busted as a cheat
Captured a title after a 4 year layoff

The one true MMA GOAT.

Gunning for the LW title and 3 division GOAT champ.

Jon Jones never lost in 24 fights

GSP tapped to strikes against Matt Serra

Dozer is that you?

So what if GSP got finished by Serra? What happened in their rematch? Refresh my memory? Does anyone remember JDS ko'ing Cain live on the first fox event? What happened in their subsequent 2 fights?

I find it funny that every single champion currently on the UFC roster has at least one loss except for Khabib (who is sort of an interim champ given he beat a bottom of the ranks top 10 for the belt due to Ferguson's injury)

In fact GSP avenged his only two losses. Which other current champs have done that? none...

Jones record is 22-1-1... just saying.

Those are some impressive wins: Dan Hardy, Kos x 2, Matt Serra, Jon Fitch. What a GOAT

You talking about the Gus fight right? Where Jon had 2 of his cornermens draggin him outside the octagon because he couldnt walk by himself. Must be the PEDs painkillers running off.
Fight was over. No reason to pretend to not be hurt.

Also, you may want to rewatch the last 2 round, where Gus was literally running away from Jon. Jon chose to rise for the ocasion, Gus wilted and surrendered.

Back