FUN FACT : THE GOAT HAS THE LONGEST ACTIVE WINNING STREAK .

b3fgUFR.png

Majority of sherdog gsve it to GSP after rewatching it.

Joe Rogan was on some crazy bias tsngent in that fight.

More like gotta love shutting your dumbass low-life no-rebuttal argument down. I’ve heard better comebacks in middle school
Hahaha

The likes don’t lie. Seems like you’re the dumbass here and you’re triggered.

Jon Jones never lost in 24 fights

GSP tapped to strikes against Matt Serra

Jon Jones has been on steroids for years automatically disqualified him from any goat talk. Gsp, Fedor and sakuraba are the goats in that order for me

This TS!
Bones would kill you boi in a real fight! understoood?
DC tried to start a real fight with Jones years before they met in the Octagon. Jones ran away. I think that meeting is what started Jones on PEDs. His personality changed drastically after that.

Hahaha

“The likes don’t lie” what are you, Dozer 2.0? Oh yeah, that’s probably it, since I haven’t seen him in here. You sound like a little girl on FB, dude. Go out in the real world and see how much those likes are worth. Kids these days....

He is so overrated. Always has been. Does anyone else remember how boring he was?

The only reason he sold ppvs was Canada.

Complete dud... beside some Canadians, no one thought he was the goat back in the day.

matt-serra-ufc-68-belt-750.jpg

What are you on , to dominate fighters the way he did without getting serious damage says more than anything.....all fighters have had brain farts , remember Andy with takase and chonnan(by far worse than Serra) or Fedor with hendo

“The likes don’t lie” what are you, Dozer 2.0? Oh yeah, that’s probably it, since I haven’t seen him in here. You sound like a little girl on FB, dude. Go out in the real world and see how much those likes are worth. Kids these days....
F2666A20-A53F-4C44-9F5C-09F78B8060BB.gif

Hahaha

Woops. You said triggered.

As per Sherdog policy, I'll have to ask you to turn over those likes you received.

What are you on , to dominate fighters the way he did without getting serious damage says more than anything.....all fighters have had brain farts , remember Andy with takase and chonnan(by far worse than Serra) or Fedor with hendo

“to dominate fighters the way he did without getting serious damage says”

Says boring.. you know it’s true everyone hated him at the time. Only Canada kept him relevant.

At least today’s wrestlers ground and pound

98094199.0.jpg

Khabib is 26-0 and is on a 10 year win streak.

When was the last time Anderson Silva finished a fight??
Stop it. You're trying to hard. Anderson destroyed every fighter you ever loved. You probably gave up MMA for his brightest years out of sheer spite.

Just buy a 6-pack of Pabst and hope that Weidman gets a fight by 2020 that isn't on the prelims.

At this point it’s comical to not have GSP as the GOAT. The debate should revolve around #2. He has more top 10 wins and less losses than Aldo or Fedor. Two division champ. Avenged both of his career losses. He’s clearly a tier above both. Hell he’s even had success at a later age. Fedor started losing at what, 33 or 34? Lol

The ONLY argument you can make for another fighter is JJ and that’s if you discount his PED abuse.

Stop it. You're trying to hard. Anderson destroyed every fighter you ever loved. You probably gave up MMA for his brightest years out of sheer spite.

Just buy a 6-pack of Pabst and hope that Weidman gets a fight by 2020 that isn't on the prelims.

Lol Triggered!!!!

“to dominate fighters the way he did without getting serious damage says”

Says boring.. you know it’s true everyone hated him at the time. Only Canada kept him relevant.

At least today’s wrestlers ground and pound

98094199.0.jpg

I find it impressive to dominate for 25 and come out without a scratch, may be boring to some also some are forgetting some of his better fights.... remember the Hughes fights, the bj one, the second Serra fight , heck even the recent bisping fight was pretty good.

Gsps hyperfocus on legacy will ironically taint his own. Anderson moved up in weight several times, one of which to face d.c. goat on several days notice with about a 35 lb weight difference.

Conor moved up to take on a heavier opponent after being a featherweight to fight tough as nails Diaz, then champ Eddie, and now khabib.

D.c. moved up to take on ufc hw goat stipe with a massive frame discrepancy.

Gsp moved up to take on a weathered, frail bisping who just had gotten his ass beat by henderson and Silva and then avoided the real fights and avoided Tyron at ww.

There is no doubt gsp is an all time great, but his lack of finishes, lack of ambition, and lack of testing when it was implemented will always be such a huge tarnish on his resume.

Back