Media Fun fact : Ankalaev vs Walker II

PEDRO IVO RUSSO MIRANDA

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Did you notice It ?

In the early seconds of the 1st round, Ankalaev puts a Philly Shell stance.

Strickland post some footage with him and Ankalaev training together.
Is that a sign that Magomed learn one or two things about boxing with Strickland or just nah?

Maybe Strickland learn something about wrestling or even some tricks about counter striking with him.

Magomed and Sean are really some weird training duo, but I can see the benefits for both.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240115-175954~2.png
    Screenshot_20240115-175954~2.png
    305.3 KB · Views: 13
Did you notice It ?

Is that a sign that Magomed learn one or two things about boxing with Strickland or just nah?

Maybe Strickland learn something about wrestling or even some tricks about counter striking with him.

Magomed and Sean are really some weird training duo, but I can see the benefits for both.

Sean is a great training partner and coach, dude is smarter than people give him credit for sir.

Sean is going to be a long time champion, i think a lot of peopl ewill copy him

Ankalaev's defense looked very on point, no doubt he's picked a few defensive tricks up from Sean.

Rumor has it that Sean also takes down Magomed in training quite a bit. That's why I think DDP won't have much success trying to grapple sean.

Ankalaev's defense looked very on point, no doubt he's picked a few defensive tricks up from Sean.

Rumor has it that Sean also takes down Magomed in training quite a bit. That's why I think DDP won't have much success trying to grapple sean.
Yes, i feel like Magomed has improved a Lot his defense since his last figth, specially some parrys and Leg checks.

Did you notice It ?

Interesting observations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back